SPOT, MOCHA, AND NAZOTCHI CODES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama rama123

Reaction score
Um, i'm new here and I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the spot, mocha, and/or nozitchi codes??

my friend and I have been working REALLY hard to get them, would it be ok if you posted them here since i don't feel comfertable sharing my E-mail, and I don't quite know how to use the chat thing yet??? :huh:

also... if its not to much trouble, and I know its hard to get, but does anyone have the dazzilitchi code??? :huh:

i will not give you those codes.they are not mine, and it would waste someone ELSE'S EFFORTS, and posting it here would tell everyone.

i will not give you those codes.they are not mine, and it would waste someone ELSE'S EFFORTS, and posting it here would tell everyone.
that is mean plz be nicer and besides everyoneknows the codes now!+ i will send u the ccode in a pm!

Last edited by a moderator:
that is mean plz be nicer and besides everyoneknows the codes now!+ i will send u the ccode in a pm!
i am not trying to be mean. :D and that is mean to tell that someone else is mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not trying to be mean. :angry: and that is mean to tell that someone else is mean.
I disagree. It is not "mean" to politely remind someone that everyone should make sure that their posts are nice and friendly.

As snappy explained, almost everyone knows the codes now and they are being nice enough to share the information with others - so where is the harm?

@ tama rama123 - you could also look at this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=162645 - perhaps this member will be kind enough to share codes with you by PM :lol:

If you need answers to things, it is always worth you taking some time to read the topics on the forum page. You might find the answer you need without having to make a new topic about it ;)

Since snappy has kindly offered to send the codes in a PM I will close this thread.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back