Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*removed*

And ok sorry for going to others business.

I just want to stop the fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi codes?
Mocha and Spot is rare, but can't be used anymore. :angry:

Nazotchi isn't really useful........... he does nothing!? :(

Bandai has told me to tell everyone, that I give the codes too. Not to share the codes not more and use them, sorry. :D

Dear Tama-Star girl,

We have found out that you are sharing the Mocha and Spot login codes, for Tamagotchi Music City. We are not mad, but we wish that you will not share the codes no more for the Tamagotchi Music Star. Please tell everyone, that you give the Mocha and Spot login codes to. Not to use and share them no more. But this doesn’t mean then you can’t use the Mocha and Spot login codes. We still need you to test them out on Tamagotchi Music City.

Sincerely,

Bandai America, Inc.

Consumer Services

5551 Katella Ave.

Cypress, CA 90630
See! :D

But it said we can still use them, but we couldn't use them, what the heck???

Weird huh!?! (off topic) Colortchi check your messages :(
OH, sorry.... :p

It means, if you are one of testers, for the new Tamagotchi V6.5 characters on Tamagotchi Music City. You can continue using them (Mocha and Spot) on Tamagotchi Music City. If you are NOT a tester, DO NOT USE THEM, TILL THE V6.5 IS OUT!!!!! :eek:

OMG!!!!! Tama-Star_Girl is TS9520!!!!!!! i can't believe it!!! o_O o_O

I am a HUGE FAN!!!!!!

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

anyway >.> back to the top -I wonder why this is all happening! for all we know there could be more characters to unlock!?

I have a Dorotchi in a Mocha costume and I edited his code and got a Dorotchi :puroperatchi:

omg you have Mocha!!! LUCKY!_! i would KILL to have Mocha, Spot, and Nazotchi codes. I've been trying my hardest to get them too!_! so far, NOTHING...

im gonna go emo... :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back