Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tama star girl is a LYER she is/was NOT a spot and mocha tester!!!!! she recieved the codes from a guy on youtube, she was NEVER a tester. shes a lyer.

tama star girl is a LYER she is/was NOT a spot and mocha tester!!!!! she recieved the codes from a guy on youtube, she was NEVER a tester. shes a lyer.
You see? Then if her all powerful bandai told her to not use the codes, then why is she? Hmm? She is LYING about that too! Unless she can get bandai to email me personally, I will not believe this and continue with the protest! If she can get them to email me, and tell me that it was real, then I will stop the protest. Got it, TamaStarGirl??

[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE READ THIS![/SIZE]Spot and Mocha CAN’T be login to Tamagotchi Music City anymore because its STUFFING IT UP Tamagotchi Music City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s why contest were stuffed up, BECAUSE OF YOU, KUROMAMETCHI259!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE LOGIN AS SPOT IN CONTESTS!!!!!!!  :wacko:

I will tell you why.  :wacko:

For character testers, we have special accounts that get checked everyday for virus and stuff. It needs to be checked because it may spread VIRUSES and GLITCHES to Tamagotchi Music City!!! Because Mocha, Spot AND Nazotchi are NEW characters and haven’t got a full made profiles yet, because they are from the V6.5… and the V6.5 isn’t out yet. If you aren’t a character tester, you are putting Tamagotchi Music City in danger!!! Spreading glitches and viruses may END Tamagotchi Music City FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!  :eek:  

[SIZE=11pt]PLEASE LISTIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
i will listen to tamastargirl.I dont want music city to be in danger.so if u have the spot or mocha codes,DONT USED THEM B)

i will listen to tamastargirl.I dont want music city to be in danger.so if u have the spot or mocha codes,DONT USED THEM :wacko:
Don't you get that she is lying!!!??? she has made that up so that she can get all of the glory! If that was true she would not use mocha. And she is using them!!!!!

this tama star girl is a big lier she is sneaking her way to login as the codes and trick us to be the only populer one that is the only one that gets to have the codes.well i saw you to and beet that tama star girl. :wacko:

Okay,this getting a little heated stop arguing!!! :ph34r:
no we arent reely arguing because now tama star girl is not saying a word so how is this arguing? we are reely doing a vote thing. but hey i think some one can do a poll about if she is lieing. but she is lieing because the proof is all from my budd kuromametchi529. :)

Maybe, I should use my test account too... It is DC0529, if you see him, it is me protesting!
my test account is cj1011 i will be logged in as spot mocha and nazotchi so if you see me i am protesting too!

Don't you get that she is lying!!!??? she has made that up so that she can get all of the glory! If that was true she would not use mocha. And she is using them!!!!!
i agree she is lying!!!!!! why is she using them if she is a tester i thought spot and mocha poisoned music city and gave it viruses and stuff if so then why is she using them!?!?!?!?!??! ANSWER ME!!!!!

i agree she is lying!!!!!! why is she using them if she is a tester i thought spot and mocha poisoned music city and gave it viruses and stuff if so then why is she using them!?!?!?!?!??! ANSWER ME!!!!!
Exactly! I am happy that there is someone else in on this with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back