Spotted Some Fakes on Ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see a logo anywhere, and they are selling it for so cheap...still red flags it for me honestly.
That's because it doesn't include the packaging. The cardboard shown is just a little tamagotchi card or something. And of course they never put a logo on the actual tamagotchi.

There's lots of fakes - I just found one here: https://www.ebay.ca/i...=item4abcde5af4
What's the problem with this one? I don't particularly collect ped pets, but I know that square released the slimes with the dragon quest games back when.... it says enix on it and 1998.... I know they just released an updated version of the same pet like earlier this year.... please educate me? I honestly don't see anything wrong with it myself, but I've only ever seen pics of them since like I said I don't collect those types :)

-Purn

Ah yes..sorry. You've educated me about this! :) It's just because they put Tamagotchi in the title :p

Thanks! :D

Ah yes..sorry. You've educated me about this! :) It's just because they put Tamagotchi in the title :p

Thanks! :D
Oh, no worries. I mean - it's hard sometimes. Tamagotchi has become the standard title for any type of e-pet really.... I think he put it in the title to cast a wider net for a wider audience LOL. Actually from what I can tell he's usually a pretty good seller on ebay. And that's a pretty good price for one of those... a lot of people try to sell the old and new ones for like $80-120 .... o_O

still not a fan of ped pets though hahahahah!

-Purn

LOL! Well, I guess some male Tamagotchi Fans will like them, since the ID L Tamagotchis are not really aimed for them much anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back