Spring Bank Holiday Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double update of nothing happening :(

Sunday they were on pause all day as I was busy, and today they were on pause till i got home n they went to sleep not long after laaaammmmeeee

Nothing much has happened the past few days.. Tate did get 1100 points in the mail from the king though! :D I guess those donations paid off!

Last edited by a moderator:
@neonmoo it's cool i'm glad you're still updating. It bums me out a bit when people join and either never partake, or end up dropping out.

@khiphmunk, i'm excited to see what Tate evolves into (:)

The matchmaker came for Cosmia (:)

The matchmaker paired her up with a Hiratchi, one of my favorites. Aww~ the beak-love..

nz2gsw.jpg
2uhxph3.jpg
30a51uc.jpg

Cosmia had a baby boy!! It's been so long since i had a boy on any of my tamas ^_^ i don't know what it is, but i like owning boy pets better. That's how i am about dogs as well. Sometimes when my tamas have girls i just give them boy names anyways. But it adds character at least lol.

303bx9e.jpg
igyhp4.jpg
33jtfed.jpg

the matchmaker actually came last night, so tonight is Cosmia's last day with me :( I do feel bad for my initial reaction when she grew into an adult, because of the repeat, but the day before yesterday i really got attatched to her adult form anyway. I love how that happens each time.

@JovialGingirotchi wow they take ages to marry Im soo impatient the iD L has clearly ruined me for my other tamas, I gave up on the tamago because of its crazy long growth cycle.

Well I got back from work earlier than yesterday so had more time to look after them before they fell asleep, I played the game from the berry sweets pierce its super hard to get full points my thumbs arnt fast enough :( and I cant work out with to do to get Dekoratchi . . . oh no wait I just found out where to find that I need to use the cake deco set 3 times with a female teen whoop!

Im super pleased my secret notebook came its been very useful for looking up the happy items :)

Hey folks, this marks the last of my updates. Cosmia left me last night, i almost missed it, but caught her in time.

I just got home from a friend's house. So i named the little dude and took his battery out to preserve him c:

I named him Cosmo. I'm not a big fan of the name, but i really did enjoy having Cosmia around, so I decided to name him after her.

2zxuo02.jpg
jukch2.jpg

kf5z5e.jpg
34s2crq.jpg

...wicked (:) I took this photo a few days ago, Nyorotchi look so cool with the wings. It just adds to her name too.

Just thought I'd share a last photo of her.

@neonmoo, not to be overly optimistic but atleast yours are still going (:)

i miss cosmia and my blue v2 is off now lol. boring..

but there is a new hatch, the fathers day hatch and i'm joining.

Hey guys! Tate is finally an adult. yay! But the thing is, I completely forgot to pause her when I went to school! :eek: Ah! When I came home, she was all sick and there was a pile of poo next to her, poor thing.. But I guess there was a good part about that because she finally evolved. And she is.....

07e53f3d-2a62-438a-9ae7-3f00246616d4_zps14a773f6.jpg

A MIMITCHI! I was super happy, she's one of my favorite characters. c: But in the mail she received a poo... AND late she a robber came and took 100 points! So, i guess you could say it wasn't Tate's lucky day... Oh and just as I was writing this she got an exclamation point in the mail. I have no idea what just happened though. The king just gave her something.. huh..

Oh and another thing, I've never done a hatch before so I was a bit confused. After this generation do we just stop posting? Or do we go on to the next gen. and continue posting?

Hey guys! Tate is finally an adult. yay! But the thing is, I completely forgot to pause her when I went to school! :eek: Ah! When I came home, she was all sick and there was a pile of poo next to her, poor thing.. But I guess there was a good part about that because she finally evolved. And she is.....

07e53f3d-2a62-438a-9ae7-3f00246616d4_zps14a773f6.jpg

A MIMITCHI! I was super happy, she's one of my favorite characters. c: But in the mail she received a poo... AND late she a robber came and took 100 points! So, i guess you could say it wasn't Tate's lucky day... Oh and just as I was writing this she got an exclamation point in the mail. I have no idea what just happened though. The king just gave her something.. huh..

Oh and another thing, I've never done a hatch before so I was a bit confused. After this generation do we just stop posting? Or do we go on to the next gen. and continue posting?
Oh, yeahh, usually we just quit after the generation is up (depending on the rules). Earlier in the hatch someone did ask when we were stopping. Neonmoo just said until we're done or bored.. but there is another hatch coming up on the 16th, i encourage you to join (:) I'm not sure which tamagotchi i'm joining with, BUT if you keep Tate's Baby on pause til then i'll join the Father's day hatch (that's the name) with Cosmia's baby (cosmo) (:) unless you have different plans with your v4. XD

@ Khipmunk, i'm jealous of your mimitchi!! :D

Everytime i get a great care character on the even Gen's i get a different one!! Good Job (:)

Well still no change on mine I have been so very busy. I will get them to adults then Im stopping as thats 2 generations. On the upside I found my IR phone :D but only after leaving my HTC at work . . . . fail.

09/06/13

They grew up today whoop. But I left my phone at work so no pictures :( I have Painaputchi on the iD L and Neotchi on the P's. Neotchi played with the cake deco set 3 times so should be all set to grow up into Decoratchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back