Spring Break!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I have to get ready for the "West Test" since I live in West Virgina -.-Hate those things...
I have to get ready for something similar to that. The MSA's. *shivers* I'm gonna fail. D:

Ive got the monday the weekend and the friday off. I thought it was going to be the Easter holidays when i found out we only had the monday and the friday off i felt really gutted :p We go back to school on tuesday have 2 more weeks of school then its the Easter holidays Yay!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. I don't get one or want one. What am I supposed to do? Watch TV and hear my brain melt? I do get today off, though; I'm helping dogsit.

Anyways, I'm pretty broke, I finished the Fruba anime, and we don't have a bookstore, so I couldn't buy more manga. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really imangine my school without any sort of break ;-; I find that torture time.

I live in New Jersey, I have had plenty of Snow Days and its weird, because I have heard that people don't even get summer break and there in year round, that must be a bummer :D

I'm nearing the end of my spring break. xP

But, so far, it was uneventful. We weren't able to go anywhere because of my parents' work schedules.

But, I did get to spend a lot of time with my friends. I went to Nicole's and we mainly just messed around, with her brother and his friend... We shot off a homemade firecracker at about one in the morning. And the next day we went to the Exploration Place and messed around there.

And tomorrow I get a haircut.

That's pretty much the highlights of my spring break. xD

But, after school starts back up, I soon have math state assessments, and an important Language Arts project. Stress.

Mine was from the 10th to the 14th, and I did, for the most part, nothing except go to the theatre twice with my family. It was boring xD.

No, actually, I go to the only International Bacalaureate (IB) School in Minnesota... It makes me sad. Minnesota sucks.

So does IB.

I hate year round schools.

Okay, I hate School.

Period.
Im my school IB gets Spring Break...

We have Easter holidays :]

No doubt I'll spend all my time sorting out the office and reading GCSE History coursebook.

People think im older than I realy am,I think its funny xP
ha, same.

i think my spring break'll be okay. nothing very special is planned, but we're not gonna be in school, so there's the upside.

i dont get spring break untill next month

uggggggggg.....

then the freaking NJask is after it

Mine is in April. We get 9 days off!!! It rocks

Heck yes I'm looking towards to spring break. Spring break is the only thing I like about spring. I mean, I go to an over-crowded school with people twice my height who run over me in the hallways. I don't think it's to bad to get a break from that.

I'm kind of happy.

Im happy because I have my Flute (^___^) and I can practice for 10 days :3 But i'm not happy because those 10 days minus my days of Band lesson.

Break! Yay!♥

We have the 20th-31st off. :) I'm also REALLY REALLY REALLY excited because in just three days it will be the long-awaited date of March 25, 2008. Okay, maybe not long-awaited by anyone here but me but that's alright. =D That's the release date of Harvest Moon DS Cute, which I have been waiting for...since Harvest Moon DS came out. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back