Spring!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{P}ink {P}earlz

Reaction score
What do you plan doing this spring and summer?

I just want to rest from school. It's almost SUMMER VACATION!! ...On June 14th.. Last year it was June 9th. Sucks. Oh well! :]

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, summer's coming up... I hope it's not another one of those summers where i have to do _stuff_. I just want to laze around all day. Hopefully I'll be able to - it's my plan.

Yes, Spring is awesome! :huh:

But as Iam typing snow is falling softly, steadily...Its so cold. I feel sorry for the trees the plants, the birds they don't even know what season it is. :chohimetchi:

But about planning...I might go on holiday this Summer. To the seaside or something. Man, I love the seaside in Summer. :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I live in Australia just like .:Snowy:. Summer is just finishing here and tomorrow will probably be my last visit to the pool for at least 6 months. And Saturday is my last club cricket match for the 2006/07 Summer season. It's the grand final too!

Anyways, for all you who are just getting up to Summer, don't forget to slip slop slap! I got really sun burnt this year! :huh:

My dad is taking us to Hawaii for spring break. Then, two weeks after school gets out, I'm going to France with my French class! And then towards the end of summer, my mom's taking us to Hilton Head! During the summer I'll be doing swim team and windsurfing, and relaxing. I get to go to a ton of places this year!

I can't wait until summer! (or spring break.)

I GET OUT OF SCHOOL ON JUNE 29TH AKA JULY!! WOW. that sucks. im plannin 2 go 2 romanaia and vist my family.

Spring - Bike riding, sports, walking, hanging out at the park, MY BIRTHDAY!

Summer - Camp, cottage, sleep overs, visiting my dad hopefully and grandma, my cousin's wedding, fishing, sea-dooin, being lazy, sleeping in, SWIMMING! <3, and so much more.

Spring - Bike riding, sports, walking, hanging out at the park, MY BIRTHDAY!
Summer - Camp, cottage, sleep overs, visiting my dad hopefully and grandma, my cousin's wedding, fishing, sea-dooin, being lazy, sleeping in, SWIMMING! <3, and so much more.
Woah, so, it's going to be Winter in Australia! Wow. Different!

Anyways, what your doing in Spring and Summer is almost the same as what I am doing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back