Spyro Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
I was wondering do you like the spyro games. I certainly do. Lately I've been playing a few older ones including Spyro Year Of The Dragon, and Spyro Ripto's Rage. What about you?

All i got is Crash Purple the Cortex Conspiracy and Spyro Orange Cortex Conspiracy. I have alot of cards. I NEVER USED A ActionReplay on anything exept my DS. Whoopsy off topic. Anyways.I connected my spyro version to my Crash version and I got most of my cards from that.

This is reminding me about my Spyro game (Gateway to Glimmer) maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Ahh... Fun times xD

I was wondering do you like the spyro games. I certainly do. Lately I've been playing a few older ones including Spyro Year Of The Dragon, and Spyro Ripto's Rage. What about you?
Yay! Someone who tlikes retro Spyro! I can do the old Sparx voice (Without the use of a kazoo!) Ripto's Rage is called Gateway to Glimmer in Europe. I don't like the new games. ;)

:furawatchi:TamagotchiGirl2007 :)

Yay! Someone who tlikes retro Spyro! I can do the old Sparx voice (Without the use of a kazoo!) Ripto's Rage is called Gateway to Glimmer in Europe. I don't like the new games. :D
:furawatchi:TamagotchiGirl2007 :D
I never played any of the new ones but I hear the older ones are best.

They are. I miss them. :( Why Insomniac Games, why? (Well actually I know why. They sold Spyro so that they could make the Ratchet and Clank games.)
;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:
I saw a preview vid thingy for Spyro the eternal night, one question, WTF HAPPENED TO MY CUTE LUVABLE SPARX?! :(

..What? Did you just say Sparx was gone? NOOOO! T_T

The older Spyros were so fun! But the new ones are all... new and icky! :D

T_T In the older ones, he was so cute! But now he's all fat and ugly with a stupid face

-----> q[o.o]p <------- Like that, only much worse!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Spyro Ripto's Rage, but it's called gateway to Glimmer. That was the best game ever! It was THE BEST!!!!! And Sparx was all cute and smiley in that one. <3

I have  Spyro Ripto's Rage, but it's called gateway to Glimmer. That was the best game ever! It was THE BEST!!!!! And Sparx was all cute and smiley in that one. <3
Well, actually there are 2 different names. The US version is called Ripto's Rage, but I hear European and a few other countries it's called Gateway To Glimmer so everyone wins xD

But I know! The new games have cool plots, but they ruined the characters. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. The charactors like, have no expression but a cheesy, fake, grinny face >.<

_____

| ___| o o o o o o o o That's my gun shooting the new characters =]

|_|--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back