star on V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver4088

Reaction score
The yellow star on my V4.5 broke off! :D :D Is there anywhere where I can buy another? :p I don't know where it fell off or when but I just noticed it the other day.

tamaluver4088.

P.S. my V4.5 came with the PC pack so if you have seen a PC pack you know what it looks like!! It is a blue globe with latitude and longitude lines on it and a few continents!!!

:hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :D :D :lol: :) :p :p :p :D

Another star. Because the tama still works but it just doesn't seem right without the star and i can sort of see down inside my tama.

Yea thats what happened on one of my v4.5 tamas. I just super glued it, and it works really well :]

Hope i helped:]

No. I meant to say that it fell off and I lost it but super-glueing it is a good idea. Is there anywhere where I can buy another or can someone send me one from a broken tama that they have????????????? (It's yellow but any color will work!)

tamaluver4088.

;) :p :D B) :lol: :wacko: :) :ph34r: :blink: :) :hitodetchi: :blink: :mimitchi: :D :kusatchi:

If you want , you can just buy a new tamagotchi, but it wouldt be the same

If youve had it for 30 days or less you can call banda,and quite possibly get it fixed for free.or you can ask them to fix it and send it in through if its been over 30 days it'll probly cost money. They dont sell spare parts. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back