star rank 1st & only 7 million fans?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glamorousrock

Reaction score
I got my star rank up to 1st, but I only have 7,000,000 fans. is that possible or a glitch?

when i checked last night i had like 300,000,000 fans. what happened?

Are you still doing band practice? As that gains you some more fans. I don't think it affects anything at all, the amount of fans that is, so it shouldn't matter too much =)

x

I wouldn't think that'd be something to complain of but.... Just practice with your band some more. It gains more fans and gets you a better score in the long run... (awards)

As everyone else is saying, Practice with your Band, Play all concerts available and Practice your own instruments on your own. You should get more Fans that way.

I get what everybody is saying, but it's just weird that it went from 300,000,000 to 7,000,000 back to 500,000,000 then back down to 50,000,000

and btw, I am not complaining. I was just wondering. I was just asking if that was possible or if it was a glitch...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you make your tama use an instrument thats not it's favorite it will lose rank & fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back