Star Ranking on Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luigi16mametchi

Reaction score
how do you increase the star ranking and tama fans? my star ranking is 999th and the tama fans are 35, 603 how do you make it to 1st? my character is mametchi and the skilll points are all 999... i just dont understand.. by the way, i always practice in the music game but it wont increase eve in concerts there arev lots of characters watching... :mellow: :( :(

Go to the door icon, then go 'away' and do band practise. In between play games to keep stress down, etc. But the more you practise as a band and on your own the better!

x

Can only suggest that you keep with the practising =/ I did read on a thread somewhere from one of the admins, I'll try and find it, but they explained it really well!

I shall have a search to see if I can find it for you...

x

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=154916&hl= is the thread I was trying to find , got there eventually :mellow:

But if you keep swapping the band instruments to see what works better, keep practising as a band and on your own it's possibly the only thing you can do, other than wait until you do the concerts in the evenings at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm which also raises the ranking if you perform well.

I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I was hoping to!

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back