Stardom items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
if you had 2 stardom items and sumone needed one, would you trade him it or would you just give it to him?

If he had nothing but an empty apartement? and he needed a livestage wallpaper?

IF HE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND???

Well, i would if he was super poor, on level one or deleted his account

I would trade it...he could work just as hard to get the same thing...even if they were my best friend i couldn't just give it away since it takes so long to get...HOWEVER, if it were a center stage or a disco ball...id give it as a gift...its so easy to get to 6th super silver in a day =) anything 5th ultimate and above id trade

I would trade it...he could work just as hard to get the same thing...even if they were my best friend i couldn't just give it away since it takes so long to get...HOWEVER, if it were a center stage or a disco ball...id give it as a gift...its so easy to get to 6th super silver in a day =) anything 5th ultimate and above id trade
yeah i totally agree with that. but sometimes I will give a stardom item to a friend =) just to be nice. So it depends on the person who wants it, but if its a total stranger than i mite want to trade. unless its a items that needs a lvl 6 CD. then i will give it for free.

Latest posts

Back