Stardom Items!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Favourite is the LiveStage Wallpaper, I use to have one but a hacker hacked my account and took away all my stardom items. I also like the Star Window, throne and ALL of them, they are so cool and AWESOME!!

I am starting for scratch again, i only have the disco ball, Boy's destiny star, Girl's destiny star, Center stage, and.... I guess that's all.

MY next goal is to get the Live Stage wallpaper!

My Favourite is the LiveStage Wallpaper, I use to have one but a hacker hacked my account and took away all my stardom items. I also like the Star Window, throne and ALL of them, they are so cool and AWESOME!!
I am starting for scratch again, i only have the disco ball, Boy's destiny star, Girl's destiny star, Center stage, and.... I guess that's all.

MY next goal is to get the Live Stage wallpaper!
I have 2 live stage wall paper so I can give 1 to you and I'll see if I can give you some more stardom items that I don't want

Alright Thank You Very Much for your offer but I already got a Lifestage Wallpaper from my friend ME2620. How do you get that many Lifestage wallpapers? Isn't it hard to get your CD up to 4th gold and usually people just want to make their CD to 1st gold instead of trading it for a stardom item.

Alright Thank You Very Much for your offer but I already got a Lifestage Wallpaper from my friend ME2620. How do you get that many Lifestage wallpapers? Isn't it hard to get your CD up to 4th gold and usually people just want to make their CD to 1st gold instead of trading it for a stardom item.
you don't know about the "hack" people been using. XD

I woulda thought you'd knew by now.

its like all the rave on tama sites.

-----------------------

My favorite stardom items are

the throne and

the dream mic.

but if I had to choose my fave,

surprisingly it would be the throne.

Somebody gifted me a livestage wallpaper and I got my 2nd one by having my exchange excepted. I have a 1st gotchi gold cd, a 5th ultimate silver, and 2 6th super silvers I just started on. I'm gonna sell some and get stardom items with it

My favorite Stardom items are the Dream Mic, Girls Destiny Star, and Boy's Destiny Star. :D :D :D :D B) :blink: ^_^ :eek:

My favorite Stardom items are the Dream Mic, Girls Destiny Star, and Boy's Destiny Star.
Yep I noticed that when you wanted to exchange ur 1st trophy to my dream mic :mimitchi: :furawatchi: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
AB5798! I gave you the Dream Mic as a thank you present for the Dreamitchi outfit 3. :eek: :( :( I REALLY like this outfit, thanks! :( :wub: :p ;) :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back