Starfall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sakuranbo

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]First off, sorry for the dramatic title. I can't resist dramatic titles.[/SIZE]

Secondly, even though you're meant to start a log when your tamagotchi hatches, I'm starting at adult stage.

I only reset in the first place because I wanted to try out the glitch where you reset, and when you get the toy/instrument, reset again without naming, keep pressing download and then you end up with heaps of toys and instruments. I did that, and it worked. I have heaps of instruments and toys, which come in handy.

Anyway, I decided to keep a little girl, and I named her Miki. I didn't take my eyes off her when she was a baby, and she evolved into a Hitodetchi, which, on Kuromametchi529's Growth Chart, is perfect. I looked after her well, and I fully expected an "OK Care" character (again, see the chart) but was surprised to get a Chamametchi, another "Perfect Care" character. I named her band Starfall (the band members were a Kikitchi called Louis and a Nonopotchi called David) and I quickly raised all her stats from the 500 she'd had as a child to 999, but still I had hardly any money. She evolved into a Mimitchi around six hours after she was due to, which annoyed me, but I still had the whole evening to train her. Her band evolved: Louis into a Mametchi and David into Kuchipatchi. She failed three auditions, and I fear my beautiful Mimitchi may become a street musician if she doesn't get another chance. I have been practising very hard on the "Away" game, but I have not yet got another audition (if you know how many chances I have to pass the audition, please message me).

Miki is currently in perfect health, though how long this will last is questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back