starhorsev4's log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU ALL FOR WEITING i have two tama's that are ready for there profile's the 3rd i have not gotten yet! ;) :D :(

v3 #1 (army) :

Name: meg!.

Training: 1 pont.

Weight: 47 lbs.

Generation: 1.

Stage: kid.

Tyep: ??(i don't know)

Gotchi Points: 270.

v3 #2 (oregne flowers)

Name: bobby.

Treining: 1 pont.

Weight: 51 lbs.

Genertion: 1.

Tyep: ???????

Gotchi points: 270.

And soon maybe today i will put in my v4's profile.

nothing realy is happening right now! :(

the baby looks so cuit :D

i wish a had my v4 now!! :( the baby is hungey :p i fixd it :D

nothing now :p

i'm going to play a game for the baby so it can get some money :D i won the game (get) and got 150$ me and the baby are happy:blink:.

the baby needed to go to the little tama's rooms... it's now happy. it's realy boring so i'll give you the new stuff that will happen soon very soon.

bye tama lovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the new profile's.

v3 1#(blue army)

Name: meg.

Training: 1 point.

Weight: 28 lbs.

Type: ??????????.

Gotchi points: 730.

v3 2#(orange flowers)

Name: bobby.

Training: 3 points.

Weight: 66 lbs.

Type: ??????????.

Gotchi poins: 60.

v4 3#(bad ally way)

Name: ella.

Training: 0 points.

Skill points: 2.

Intelligence: 0.

Style: 4.

Social: ???.

Weight: 25.

Stage: kid

Type: ????.

Gotchi points: 250.

Job: it's only a kid no job.

Today on my v4 i got 4 mail things two from the king and two in the mail. today i think i got in pre-school for my v4 my v3's are not doing anything.last night my v4 hade a prob i pused it pass 8:00 and it did not go to sleep so i set the time back to 7:30 and it worked :wacko: and before my v4 went to sleep it evoled into a kid :ph34r: i'm so happy now all my tamas are kids and i have 3 tamas i'm so happy :lol: ella looks so cute and bobby looks hamsome and meg looks cute too B) when i got my v4 it was boy i reset it and it was a girl happy :D i can tell when it's a boy or a girl but i can't explain it sorry tama lovers. today i woke-up before my tamas but not ella she's smart! today on tama town i finally found out what one of my tamas are it looks like a blue tear but not thes one :wub: i thout it was that one but it's not any way good bye tama lovers soon i will put in my tama's things bye :D :unsure:

OH NO!! THE ROBBER CAME AND TOKE 300 GOTCHI POINTS OH NO NO NO!!!! today on tama town i got a lollipop and a crepe suzette. i got into pre school and it's sucks i almost got kicked out but i did't. still ella has no friends!!!!! bobby got mad at me ;) lucky i know the prob! :huh: meg has only one friend and it's bobby meg dos not like ella i think it's becuz' ella's a v4 and not a v3? i think... any way ellas training is 2 poins now and the style is 12 points :D and the kindness is up to 9 i think?... maybe soon ella will meet a friend :lol: and soon i will put in more things from my tamas. :(

YAY! MORE MAIL I'M SO POPULAR :D

any way it was the stars i got all 3 stars on the gotchi points 2 stars on the guy thing and 2 stars on the harrt :D .

my tamas are so cute!!!!! today might be the last day my tamas are kids(sob) :lol: today is raining boring and sad :( it's 4:10 now i can watch tv but i don't want to i want to play with my tamas last night i watch the movie monster house it was scarey :D . my tamas wher paused and ella became a kid later it went to sleep after ;) today all together i got 5 of 6 tama-mails wow :eek: thats a lot of mail :eek: any way later tama lovers :huh:

(l8r from Starhorsev4-ella-bobby+meg)

meg and bobby are now 1 year old :D

one of the things on ella is now 14 :D

ella got sad that she had no friends two hours before she went to sleep. tomorow folks i will not put in a post from 11:00am to 6:00pm :( any way tomorow ella might get a friend l8r evrybody :huh: . i hope... :( anyway my tamas are asleep.

bye g-night to evryone. :( :huh:

YAY MY TAMAS EVOLVED INTO TEENS :D but ella was late anyway ella will meet new friends today. :)

bobby is now :furawatchi: but its not realy that one it looks similar...

meg looks like thes :lol:

and ella looks like thes one but similar :D it's smaller and it dos not have the curl on the top!

i'm so happy ella graduated from pre-school today and got into school :) and there all 1 year old :)

hello evryone today i got 600 and 200 point today :D

i hope i get more today cuz' i give him 1150 poins today and all he gave was 200 :eek: i'm so mad then i gave him back 200 he gave me nothin l8r thats all for now bye t5ama lovers. :blink:

Hi agein my tamas are asleep! :D

today a weird thing happend today thes little boy came over to me and said hey you have the same pattren as me!(v4)he ask if we could connect i said yes he had two tamas a v3 and v4 he's tama was cool i think it was a teen well he was very nice so anyway i got more mail today no king yet! good bye tama lovers

YAY MY TAMAS MEG AND ELLA ARE ALL GROWN-UP NOW!!!! :D

but...

bobby i had to reset him and now i gave him to a friend! :)

he's happy that now he dos'nt have to spend all hes money to get one now :)

anyway thes are my tamas...

meg: ^_^

ella: :)

ella got a job today at the cafe i got a score of 8 today!!! :D

and soon i will be in gen" 2!! :D my tamas are growning up

:(

bye tama lovers :D

today my v4 ella had baby boys :D it's father is a tama named jeff and the owner of that tama is my friend lizzie :D i don't know what shes going to name her baby boy but... ok so i don't know yet ether :angry: AND THE GROWN-UP LEAVES TONIGHT AT 12:00PM AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( :( :( thes sucks :blink: i can't think of a name for a boy and the parent leaves tonight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THES TOTALLY SUCKS AHHHHH NO NAME NO TIME LEFT AHHHH.

anyway bye tama lovers :p

YES I GOT A NAME FOR THE BABY AND ONLY 1 HOUR AND 3 MINIETS YAY!! :D

THE BABY NAME IS:JET! a friend gave me that name :D

I'M SO HAPPY :D

but... my friend has no name yet :(

i hope she thinks of one fast :(

elaa the baby and meg are all asleep :)

bye g-night :D

YAY JET IS BORN I'M IN THE 2ND GENERATION!!!! :(

and only 4 more days untell the matchmaker comes for meg!!

jet is so cute :D

jet is only a baby right now but at 10:00am jet will be a kid :(

meg is a beautful tamagotchi oh no jet had the skull i got reed of it :(

jet keeps haveing to go to the little tamas room ^_^ i got no mail yet but soon i will i hope :(

i hope i get to be a banker or a docter eeee :(

anyway l8r tama lovers :(

HI TAMA LOVERS :angry:

MY V3 TAMA WELL THE MATCH MAKER CAME TODAY AND MEG IS LEAVEING TONIGHT EEEEEEEEEEEEEE... :p

sinf... :p

my tamas are growing-up :D

OH AND MY V4 MIGHT BECOME AN ADULT TOMOROW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :p

not agein my tamas are gorwing-up :angry: *sinf* :angry:

bye tama lovers i'll let you know when all the good stuff comes eeeee :D :D :D

sorry for the last post but your sapost to ok...

anyway jet is now an adult :D

and meg left and the baby is a kid and maybe soon the kid well be a teen...

anyway jet has already a wife pland and ivy (megs baby girl) has a hubsent pland to

and on friday/18th/07 jet and lily(the wife) well meat B) and maybe on monday/22nd/07 ivy and bill(the hubsent) well meat :D ...

my tama's are growing-up *sinf* :D :D

anyway bye tamalovers ;)

p.s:don't and i mean DON'T put any posts in here thank-you all.

Latest posts

Back