Starry Loses her 1st Tooth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama~girl

Reaction score
There once was a :puroperatchi: named Starry. She was in kindergarden when she noticed that her front tooth was wiggly. She wiggled it all day; even when Mrs. Mimitchi read the book Maskutchi's Magic Wand. Even when she waited in line to buy her apple juice. She even wiggled it in her sleep during nap time! At first, she was fasinated by the wiggliness of this tooth. She was ssssssssoooooooooo happy when her mommy Memetchi told her about the Tooth Tama who leaves apple pie under your bed when you lose a tooth.

After a while, she got tired of waiting for her tooth to come out.

"Mommy Memetchi! I really want this thing to come out of my mouth!" said Starry.

"It will eventually come out, Starry." said Mommy Memetchi. "All it needs is time and a little wiggling."

All of Starry's friends were jealous.

"I want my tooth to come out!" one friend said.

"I love apple pie! Will you share some with me?" another said.

But Starry has to explain to them that a loose tooth isn't that fantastic, and that she will definetely share her apple pie with her friends.

Next came lunch time. Starry was casually eating her sandwich when one of her friends said, "EEEEEEEWWWWWWW! What is that on your sandwich?"

Sure enough, it was Starry's tooth. She jumped for joy. She sais, "YAY!" She even screamed! The next day in school, they all had apple pie for lunch.

Latest posts

Back