STARS?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwincess_Tamagotchi

Reaction score
Hi. I just got a notification that my heart (love) and health are down to one star. Why is that? I've been playing with it a lot and feed it when I'm supposed to. Is there any possible and easy way to raise the star up again? Possibly make it go up to 3 stars? =(

Help very much appriciated =)

Don't worry! This has absolutely NOTHING to do with how much you play with your Tama, etc.

What you're getting in the mail is called a fortune. The first thing that shows up, the points bag; if you get 3 stars, you will get 500 points when you get excellent in a game rather than 400. The next is the heart. If you get three stars next to the heart, your relationship will go up faster when you connect with other Tamas. The last one is health. If you get three stars you won't get sick as often.

These fortunes are completely random, and they have nothing to do with how you take care of your Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
OoOoooooooOooOOOooOoOoohhhhhhh! =) Thanks a lot =) I panicked because I thought my tama hated me =[ Thanks =)

Don't worry! This has absolutely NOTHING to do with how much you play with your Tama, etc.
What you're getting in the mail is called a fortune. The first thing that shows up, the points bag; if you get 3 stars, you will get 500 points when you get excellent in a game rather than 400. The next is the heart. If you get three stars next to the heart, your relationship will go up faster when you connect with other Tamas. The last one is health. If you get three stars you won't get sick as often.

These fortunes are completely random, and they have nothing to do with how you take care of your Tama.
Meag-238 is right! feeding your tama affects the hearts in the meter/status icon, not the stars in the mail.

i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back