Starting a new Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyemily8

Reaction score
Ok....so my tama dies becaise I'm too busy to take care it.I take out the battery to save its power.I put it back in and try to start a new tama.The egg starts out like a normal egg about to hatch and I leave the egg to hatch.Well,I doesn't hatch for 2 days and I haven't touched any buttons.what do I do? ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Click the A button and click either download or reset

download to get your old tama back but if it was already dead when u took out the battery then just reset it and an egg will appear to hatch

Also if u already clicked reset then click the middle button to change the time ans other stuff

Yeah, I don't think anywhere in the instructions does it say to hit either a or b to get the RESET DOWNLOAD option... I freaked out the first time the egg popped ontot he screen.

So yeah... download or reset, just like the other person said...

Yeah, I don't think anywhere in the instructions does it say to hit either a or b to get the RESET DOWNLOAD option... I freaked out the first time the egg popped ontot he screen.
So yeah... download or reset, just like the other person said...
So did I, my Tamagotchi reset itself ON THE DAY I GOT IT. Fortunately it was at my birthday party so I had some friends in the vicinity who knew how to download it.

I think it's sorta confusing that it says "Download". My friend reset her Tamagotchi because she set the time wrong (didn't know how to set the time again) and when she saw the Download/Reset screen, her dad thought Download meant downloading photos off the internet, so my friend chose Reset.

On the Japanese Entama/Uratama/Tamagotchi School, it says "Load" rather than "Download".

Note that when hatching a new Tamagotchi, you need to set the time.

Did you set the time and everything? Otherwise do what so many others have done.

Best Wishes,

barky

Click the A button and click either download or resetdownload to get  your old tama back but if it was already dead when u took out the battery then just reset it and an egg will appear to hatch

Also if u already clicked reset then click the middle button to change the time ans other stuff
It's suppose to be the B button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back