Starting over...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
After my old tamagotchi left from neglect, I felt compelled to erase all the memory and start again. Its hatching. I have a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was born with a train, money bag and piano. I have named him Sun; it's one of my favorite boys' names. He is now all happy and full. :angry: I'm so glad to be starting over. Off to go convince my brother to unpause his tama.

Hi! I kind of realized my first post was really dry. Hi. Mametchi_Queen here. With Sun. He is a Kutchitamatchi, an adorable little thing that looks like a chick w.big lips! Anyway, he's a child. :huh: When he got accepted into preschool (the teacher came and visited us) she gave him a horse, or a pony of some sort. So a little while after, I had Sun play with this toy, because he was a little stressed from playing the piano. But he frowned and stopped, so I let him play with his train again. <_< Oh, how Sun loves that train. He also practices a lot like I said. He went to preschool a couple times today and played jumprope with a Hitodetchi. He met my brother's tamagotchi - Kici. (Kee-see). They've only just met each other, but I think they'll make great friends. So after today's activities, here are Sun's skills:

Tone:102

Rhythm:74

Originality:32

We played a lot of "sing a song". Bye for now!

ok, been gone for a while, but Sun became a gozorutchi. first a flame teenager, i forgot his name, and a gozorutchi. he married a masktchi (Kici) and had this baby boy, now named carrot.

So now we have little Carrot, a kuribotchi child, which is the one that looks like a black pumpkin. his care level since he was born has been 4/10, if i were to rate it myself. im trying to take better care tho.

stress: 22, but working on it

weight: 10 (thats good)

Tone: 275

Rhythm: 267

original: 445

music: jazz

instrument: piano

there we go, My little Carrot. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: :mimitchi: Ok. So my little Carrot is growing up so fast! (seriously, the v6 characters change literally every day and its still kind of scary).

He is now a Nonopotchi teenager. Cute! He also got accepted into Music School, with the girl of a keyboard. He got really into the keyboard right away and his now in a Rock 'n' Roll band with Daniel and Thu, a couple of his classmates. :eek: Just like his father, Carrot loves rock n roll. I tell him he;s just like his father all the time and it really bugs him.

His stats havent really changed, except now that he's a big boy, he weighs 30 lbs. And Sun, his Daddy, came with child support, or just a good sum of 15,000 dollars today! So we went out and got some chicken and a standard car! Off to go learn how to drive!

Carrot is now an Androtchi!!! :blink: :huh: :) :) :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: yay! i luv androtchis. So yes, we are very happy. He still plays the keyboard, but now loves R&B music. Sun gave him 15,000 again today, so we bought some very expensive sushi. ;) Then, his band the Gabberz, had their debut today, so they are having band practices all day and shows all night. Their ranking is 5th already! Daniel and Thu, are now Gozorutchi and Violetchi. :)

My little vegetable-named baby is all grown up. *sigh*

my cute, inoccent cocoa grew up :D :eek: , he evolved in to a, guess what,*drumroll* :blink: :huh: :) :) woohoo! im so happy im going to get him married, but im going to miss him :D :D , but i hope he has a baby girl ;) MAKIKO RULES!! :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :)

Latest posts

Back