Statistic for School ;P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only downside of uniforms is that.....
IT'S COSTS TOO MUCH!

$80 for School pants is a rip-off!! D:<

~SG~
True, but at least you only have to buy one or two pairs, compared to regular clothes. By the end of the year in regular clothes you would probably end up paying 3x that much.

Yes, but sometimes, people just have friends because they wear Abercrombie. .____.
Whats with Abercombie anyway? Nobody in my schol wears it. Only a couple kids. Most everybody wears skinny jeans and a tight shirt, except guys. Most guys sag.

I don't care about expressing myself through clothes. I express myself through my actions, not the stuff on my body.

I wear uniforms.

I hated going to a public school, because they didn't allow you to wear your pajamas to school...but I so would if I could. And I did, but they said "show some respect and get dressed!". Detention is no fun, so I just grudgingly bought some clothes. Eeew.

I got teased because of the fact that I just wore t-shirts and shorts. I didn't particularly CARE, but it got really annoying after a while. lol, that was so a lie. I did care. I cared about whatever they were poisoning their minds with--thinking that clothes made the person and if you didn't wear the "right" stuff you sucked. I sort of pity people who think like that. x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back