Steal the bacon! (Game)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I make Ness use his puppy dog eyes for when he's homesick and you're all like ;^; and I take the bacon

PS: Ness's puppy dog eyes:
Earthbound___Homesick_by_Traptastic.jpg

I'm immune to Ness so I take the bacon from you while you're staring at him. Then I give it to Canada and demand that he doesn't give it to Teri.

I Throw a Tamagotchi iD L Spacey Version at you and Steal the bacon as you catch it!

I'm hiding in the oven and I steel the bacon. Then I run to Hetaliaverse and give the bacon to Germany, who defends it from all others because he's sexy and does what he wants. ^-^

Mimi is my nickname, so you just gave it to ME!

MWAHAHAHA! THANK YOU!

I make King Dedede squash the bacon with his hammer.

Germany comes along and takes the bacon from her. Then Germany gives the bacon to me, and I hide it in a super secret metal safe that can only be opened with my iris code. Then I have my eyes destroyed so no one can ever get the bacon. The end.

I got my eyes back, went to Count Bleck, and made him get the bacon for me. Then I put it in my mouth and I'm getting dangerously close to chewing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back