StenoTim's dry-as-a-bone Tamalog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StenoTim

Reaction score
Welcome to my bare-bones Tamalog! I'll be starting with my Tama-Go--my very first Tamagotchi! Soon I'll be adding a Music Star and v4.5.

Well, today my first adult Tama, Violetchi (1st generation), turned 4. To be honest, I kind of miss my Hoshitchi; still, Violetchi's not too shabby! ;)

She's very self-sufficient, and today she only beeped three times for attention. When I pushed the B button, she just came up to the screen to say hello as if I had pushed the C button. She does that a lot! Since she's already potty trained and bathes herself, there's not much to do to keep her happy. Hopefully she'll be more engaging when my pack of collectible figures arrives this week. At least I can get her into some trouble then, and maybe play enough games to afford that 50,000 G remodel.

Also, she's nearly ready for marriage. For some reason, I'm hoping she can make a match with Gozarutchi, although I'm not exactly sure how the match-making system works. :wub:

As a side not, I'm excited for the Music Star! I'm hoping it requires a bit more attention, since the Tama-Go seems just a tiny bit too independent for me.

Hopefully they'll keep me entertained between assignments this semester! :p

Today I took the Tama-Go with me to West Branch State Park to keep an eye on Violetchi. She weathered the trip just fine!

I just caught her brushing her teeth for the first time--not sure how I missed that the past 5 days. Super cute! :D

IMG_1756.jpg

Tomorrow could be the big day when she makes her love-match. They grow up so fast... :wub:

Love has come to the Tama-Go! This morning, Violetchi ventured to the Dating Place to seek her mate.

IMG_1763.jpg

Her first suitor, Kuchipatchi, just didn't seem right for her, so she had to respectfully refuse his offer of marriage. He's cute, but I think she had her eyes on...

IMG_1768.jpg

...Wooltchi! These two lovebirds are now happily married and looking forward to their first little egg. I even treated them to a remodel, although the most expensive decoration still eludes me. The most hilarious part is that now when Violetchi goes to the park, shopping, or to play a game, Wooltchi just stares at her with his mouth wide open as she leaves, as if to say, "You're...leaving me!?" :eek:

Congrats to Wooltchi and Violetchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
New Arrival: Tamagotchi Music Star bundle pack--Pink Symphony design!

Who doesn't get excited when a new Tamagotchi arrives? I got the bundle pack from Amazon since they're so cheap now. The DVD looks interesting, and the figures aren't too shabby.

IMG_1777.jpg

I pulled out the tab and fired her up right away! Already, I can tell that this version will require a lot more care, which I'm looking forward to. I enjoy the music gimmick and the other features, such as sending the Tama to school. My first hatch was a male Petitchi! I named him Abraxis (not to be confused with Abraxas), and of course, he quickly evolved. I'm now caring for a Kuchitamatchi, which definitely has a classic Tamagotchi look to him. He's learning the piano and enjoys playing with his robot, which was delivered to him by his preschool teacher. Let his music training begin!

Here's a photo of my kitten Abraxas keeping an eye on him:

IMG_1780.jpg

There's not much to report on my Tama-Go; Violetchi and Wooltchi are still doing fine, enjoying married life. Can't wait for that first egg!

Tama-Go: There's a new addition to the Tama-Go family! Violetchi hatched herself a baby while I was asleep, this morning. The trio's first day was spent enjoying a meal at Kuchipatchi's Chinese restaurant. Violetchi made a killing by working at her flower shop via the Violetchi figure. Before bed, the fam' scrubbed up in the 'tub.

IMG_1788s.jpg
IMG_1784s.jpg

Music Star: Abraxis has evolved into a Kikitchi! He finally met his bandmates, and together, they formed the Poopers. They're doing their best in school, now that I figured out how to play the games after their lessons. Here he is practicing of his own volition, which I'm glad to say he does a lot, now:

IMG_17862s.jpg

I'm wondering how long it will be before Violetchi and Wooltchi move on, leaving their hatchling in my care? Not that I'm in any rush to see them go, but I'm very interested in the time-frame of the Tama-Go in this regard.

'Til next time!

Tama-Go: Change has come to the Tama-Go; Violetchi and Wooltchi have moved on, leaving behind their daughter to face her future under my care. However, they were able to have a lovely ceremony to renew their wedding vows with their hatchling present, and spend one last night together as a family:

IMG_1808.jpg
IMG_1810.jpg
IMG_1812.jpg

I know they'll be just fine on their future adventures; one day, their daughter will be able to join them with a mate of her own. In fact, she quickly evolved into a Hoshitchi, then a Shelltchi--just like her mom!

Music Star: Abraxis is a Kikitchi, no more. Yesterday, he transformed into none other than--Mametchi! The Poopers are now comprised of Abraxis, Violetchi, and Tosakatchi; with hard work, their first performance was a Pro Debut! Their stark ranking is now 4th. Here's a shot of the band leader, himself:

IMG_1813.jpg

How long can they keep up such star power? Will stress overcome Abraxis and cause The Poopers to choke on stage? I'll keep you posted!

The iD L Chronicles begin...

Now that school has started, I have time to maintain only one Tamagotchi, so I have chosen to base my log on my new iD L to be able to keep it updated without feeling daunted! It was on sale, new, at Jason's eBay shop for less than forty dollars! I'll keep it brief and bare-bones (of course).

On my first day, after the first hatch, I was greeted by a Momoirotchi! Definitely a cute baby Tama. She soon evolved into a Paletchi, one of the more odd-looking characters, but still cute. Today, I witnessed the evolution of my new teen: Painaputchi. I also bought new interiors for the living room and kitchen. Why not? :unsure:

IMG_1845.jpg
IMG_1848.jpg
IMG_1863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back