Stepdad at hospital...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
Well, we were having dinner, and my stepdad got up to get something. He was in the hallway when he passed out, hit his head on a table, and started twitching as if he were having a seizure! He stopped and tried to get up, but my mom refused to let him. She had a seizure before.... On mother's day! My uncle also has seizures a lot because he had brain surgery a while ago. (So frequently that he's not allowed to drive!) We called the hospital and they got him into an ambulance and to the hospital. My mom went with and my neighbor is watching us. She's really nice, and she has two kids of her own. They're still at the hospital... It's been about half an hour. :ichigotchi:

I was wondering, too, if anyone on TT has had anything like that happen to them or someone they knew. If so, I would appreciate it if they posted what it was and what advice they had to keep it off of their mind.

Thank you!

♪~tamakitty710

Oh dear I hope your stepdad will be ok. :ichigotchi: :D

One time my grandfather got in a 4-wheeler accident.

But now he's ok. :wacko:

My grandmom got in a car accident and died B) .

I hope your stepfather is okay! I've never seen anyone actually have a seizure.

Tell us if you get any news about him!

I went to Michael's once (that craft store.), and we saw a woman having a seizure near the check-out aisles! Everyone was crouding around her. She was all purple and stuff.... It was weird. Luckily this was after my mom had a seizure and knew what to do! She took off all of the woman's bracelets (she had, like, five on each wrist xD) and rolled her on her side. Then someone called an amublance and they came. It was weird, especially since I was around 7 years old!

Heh, yeah... I've never seen my uncle have a seizure, though. Kinda weird, since I guess it happens a lot. I also don't see him that often, so that's probably why xD It's weird, before the brain surgery (I wasn't born yet, but my dad told me.) I guess he was Mr. Popular.... All the girls wanted to be with him, etc. I guess he also had a really pretty girlfriend. My dad said he was also an extrovert (he didn't keep to himself a lot.). After the surgery, he didn't even remember his girlfriend! She went to visit him in the hospital, and she said "Do you remember me?" and he said "No..." I guess that made her really upset :huh: Now he's an introvert (quiet, keeps to himself, etc.)... And he's really skinny and pale xD It's weird what some things can do to people.

I'm going to go now, but I'll keep you guys updated! I'm going to stay online, too, so I don't have to keep signing on and off whenever something happens ;D

♪~tk710

Last edited by a moderator:
He's still at the hospital.... It's been about an hour. My mom called recently, but I didn't talk to her (my neighbor did.). Still no clue about what's going on! =(

♪~tk710

Sorry for posting so often, but...

My neighbor said that my mom said that my stepdad is having a CAT scan. If everything goes well, they'll be home in 2 hours!! A while, but I'm fine with it. :huh:

♪~tk710

Well, he's home. He hit a corner of the sidetable right near his eye, so he got stitches for that...

Since he's back, I'll have a guide close this. Thanks, everyone!

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back