still at zero...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelgirl409

Reaction score
i'm a bit confused, because i have been playing with my tama for a few days but it still says it's at age 0.....

what's going on??!?! has this happened to anyone other than me?? do i just need to reset my pet?

i'm confused please help!!!

Did you leave the NAME screen on for an amount of days? If you did, that's the reason. You might want to reset it, because it will take a long time to envolve. Hope it helps!

:rolleyes: -paisley*520 ^_^

yes i actually do cause i wake up in the afternoon cause i have no job atm.... but i think pausing it might be better than losing it....

she's really cute cause i take care of her!!! she is the one with the wings now and if i don't pause it it won't be taken care of....

so do i pause or not pause?

alright any math people out there i need your help

if i got to bed at like 2.... and the tama goes to bed at like 9... what time do i need to make the tama so that we go to bed at the same time, to avoid the pausing issue?

im no mathemetician but i know that ur tama isnt growing cause your pausing it

alright any math people out there i need your help

if i got to bed at like 2.... and the tama goes to bed at like 9... what time do i need to make the tama so that we go to bed at the same time, to avoid the pausing issue?
AAAHHH! learning! it's the summer holidays i don't want to learn (LOL)

Well my friends tamagotchi is still 0- she's had it sense june and hasn't paused it!

i figured it out but thanks to anyone who did try at the moment she is still sleeping because in her world it's 6:30 so she should be up by 1ish which is what i wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back