STOLEN TAMAGOTCHI AT TARGET

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
I went to Target and saw a v4 package and somebody buss opened the pack and replaced the v4 with a v3 and the v3 was on.

Tell me what you think about that

That's kind of idiotic o.o' Why replace it when they could've had both *blinks*

I mean.. uhm.. Shame on him for stealing... <.<' '>.>

OMG! I hope the video camra caught that on tape , and the theif gets busted!

That is so mean! Some1 probly really wanted a v4 like you, and were willing to pay $15 for it and not to steal it!

Wow, that is very shocking! :blink:

Idiot, He just ruined a chance for a little kid to get a V4. Meh Why not take it and keep the V3?

How did he manage to open the package without a scissor? Whenever I'm opening a tama-package, it takes me 10 minutes. XD

Same here! Whoever it was might have made a hole in the back

Ya i mean he would have needed a special.... tool thingy to get it open that fast!!!!! Or maybe he hid somewhere and opened it there :D . Well one thing is for sure he commited a horrible act. :eek:

How did he manage to open the package without a scissor? Whenever I'm opening a tama-package, it takes me 10 minutes. XD
Well, they could of brung sccissors in there pocket. Or brung a knife.

Wow I cant believe somebody would do that! So many things to say about it!!! Like how did they open it? and like why didnt they take both? plus also somebody might mistake the v3 for a v4 and when they use it if thats their first tama then they would be all like mixed up about it!!!!

The thief should have just gotten a fake tamagotchi or something to replace with the V4 why should he want to replace with a genuine V3 ^_^ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back