Stop, drop, and roll!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Today was one messed up school day. When our bus arrived, we saw fire trucks, and all the alarms were flashing and blaring noises and there was water EVERYWHERE. We were so confused, and we had no idea where to go since we weren't allowed in the school because it was smothered in smoke. So we went over to the Intermediate High School (scary big kids! xD) and stayed in the gym for 2 WHOLE HOURS. It was so much fun! We did the wave, and we were all just so crazy! So then our classes were shortened, and all our tests were moved to Monday! And we got to back inside. It was really hot in the building all day, to the point where you were sweating in a room that used to be freezing cold. There were fans everywhere getting rid of the smell, too.

Okay, so why is this so interesting? The fire started in a freezer. xD Weird, eh?

Man, what a Friday! :mellow:

Wow, that sounds so fun but it also sounds really weird. I wish more interesting stuff would happen at our school. And how the heck does a fire start in a FREEZER? Hahaha!

Wow, that sounds so fun but it also sounds really weird. I wish more interesting stuff would happen at our school. And how the heck does a fire start in a FREEZER? Hahaha!
VEEEERRRRYY carefully? XD!!!

Seriously though sounds like your school needs to work on fire drill proceedures better because everything sounds chaotic. Glad you had fun though and tests got moved around.

Man this one time at my college, we had to evacuate it due to a bomb threat and it was sooo cold that day! Exams were going on too. Turned out it was a test and students were pretty annoyed since they didn't have as much time to study with this blasted evacuation happening. Aw well lol.

Wow, a fire in a freezer, what next, tea in a chocolate teapot?

I'm glad that no-one was hurt, it sounds like you had an awesome Friday.

I think u should ask someone what how did it happen because I am just NOT understanding how it happened in a freezer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet it was exciting though. If my school caught fire I would like get a spaz attack. that happened once when a house caught fire on my street at midnight.

Yes....it is possible for a fire to start in a freezer....because its all GLOBAL WARMING'S FAULT!!!" Just Kidding....

But that really really weird.... (Twilight Theme Song) Thanks goodness nobody got hurt!!!!

Yes, it was VERY odd... we were all giggling about it. All our salads and pizza got burnt, so we had to have grilled cheese sandwiches. At first I was like, "THEY FREEZE SALADS?! EHWEHWEWHEHWEHW!" xDD

Today was one messed up school day. When our bus arrived, we saw fire trucks, and all the alarms were flashing and blaring noises and there was water EVERYWHERE. We were so confused, and we had no idea where to go since we weren't allowed in the school because it was smothered in smoke. So we went over to the Intermediate High School (scary big kids! xD) and stayed in the gym for 2 WHOLE HOURS. It was so much fun! We did the wave, and we were all just so crazy! So then our classes were shortened, and all our tests were moved to Monday! And we got to back inside. It was really hot in the building all day, to the point where you were sweating in a room that used to be freezing cold. There were fans everywhere getting rid of the smell, too_Okay, so why is this so interesting? The fire started in a freezer. xD Weird, eh?

Man, what a Friday! ;)
that sounds very exiting XD

Um, wow! That sounds scary! Once our school had a bomb threat but luckily that was years ago before I even went to that school. So, yeah. Anyways, sound like you had a very interesting Friday.

We get bomb threats a lot. We haven't had one this year yet, but when I was still in elementary school, I would hear about bomb threats very often and the school would have to evacuate or go on lock down and they're have to bring the dogs in. That would be very scary. o.o

Today was one messed up school day. When our bus arrived, we saw fire trucks, and all the alarms were flashing and blaring noises and there was water EVERYWHERE. We were so confused, and we had no idea where to go since we weren't allowed in the school because it was smothered in smoke. So we went over to the Intermediate High School (scary big kids! xD) and stayed in the gym for 2 WHOLE HOURS. It was so much fun! We did the wave, and we were all just so crazy! So then our classes were shortened, and all our tests were moved to Monday! And we got to back inside. It was really hot in the building all day, to the point where you were sweating in a room that used to be freezing cold. There were fans everywhere getting rid of the smell, too_Okay, so why is this so interesting? The fire started in a freezer. xD Weird, eh?

Man, what a Friday! :D
WTF?? Did you say the fire started in a freezer?? o_O

I had no tests on Friday due to the local law that teachers can't give homework on Rosh Hashanah (sp?).

Freezer burn. *bad pun'd*

XD that sounds fun and scary at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back