Store Sellers???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lain

Reaction score
i need tio know where the stores that are selling these things. I don't really feel its all too reliable to buy them on the internet.

Anybody know where in the U.S. they will sell these?

That's hard to say right now... I alked to a wholesaler who said they will be in short supply at first. My guess is Toys R Us will have them... We won't know who else until mid-August. :(

Toys R Us, K-Mart, WalMart, anywhere probably. XD I know Toys R Us is getting them where I live....I've alreayd asked. XD

Don't be too afraid to buy stuff online. I've bought literally hundreds and sold many things online and never had a problem that could not be fixed.

Just do a little research first and maybe ask around too about good people or places to buy from. :)

You should be finding the new tamagotchis and even Nanos in some major retail stores soon.

Target, Wal Mart, K Mart and KB toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! It looks like the vpet trend is coming back! :D

Like Mothra said, don't be afraid to buy stuff online. I got mine from Iwantitcheaper.com. Mine cost £14.99* with free shipping to anywhere in the UK. I'm sure you will find something similar in the US.

*-(yeah, I know I could have gotten the Japanese version cheaper. Indeed, I hope to get one one day, but mam would have a fit if she saw me buying more tamagotchis! For some reason, she dissaproves of my little hobby. Besides, British stuff are always expensive! :) )

haha. OMFG finally. I found a TOy's R Us with the Tamagotchi +'s. Well they're getting them.....but yah........

On a note regarding that............Isn't America supposed to get the Connections?!?!?!?!?

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF?!?! That is pretty weird.

~ :) :D :ph34r:

hey i'm in england but if they have these stores in usa they could be there

toys r us

woolworths

argos

tesco

wall mart

the entertainer

This topic was started a LONG time ago. July 21 04. I think we were talking about the V1 being released and where to find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back