Story #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ichigotchi: went walking back to his home in tama town. when he got there he noticed the windows were broken and smoke was coming out then he saw :puroperatchi: so he ate a candy and

there wan a tama named anna she was a pretty baby girl . her mother was a maskchi ^_^ and her father was a mametchi :rolleyes: but her parents had a secret they were both spies! one day her mother and her were walking on the sidewalk in tamatown. Then these two thugs came and they killed her mother but before they could get to anna ,she ran back home but when she got there she peeked at the window the

she saw her father lying down on the floor. when she got inside there was a letter on the counter it said dear anna, your mother and i are both spies so please when you're 4 yrs old follow our footsteps against gigapets. we're in the war about who's the best virtual pet. later on anna evolved into a :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
how is this a team story this is just a thing where you tell some one to do some thing like for example i like rainbow magic and pm me if you do but thats an example

no offense :wub: :huh: :mametchi: :( :ph34r: :unsure: :nyatchi:

tama_fan400 :blink: :) :( ;) :mimitchi: :( :mametchi:

Anna walked around town when her phone rang. It was a man called Togo-Yakota-Manjensen. He was a very wise :) and also the master of spies. Togo-Yakota_Manjensen told Anna about some thieves. He asked her if she would catch them.

Anna said yes and started to look for the thieves.

and SHE found them and just as soon as she got right in front of them the cheif theift shot her in the tummy .and that was the end of anna the mimitchi :)

tama_fan400 :p =androtchi

luckily togo had a potion that revived Anna. Togo told Anna that she should go undercover as a gigapet in the gigapet meeting in California. Togo gave her armor that resisted bullets and made a costume that made her look like a dull cat. (that's how gigapets look like) so when she was in california gigapet meeting. she heard that they have a plan that if they look more excotic then more people would like them. But Anna had a plan that if they make more characters of tamagotchis they would be better than gigapets. Thus the v4 was created. When Anna 6yrs old she and togo had two little girls.

THE END

There was a land far away beyond the Milky Way and somewhere beyond other Galaxies called Dog World. It was a magical place where dogs rome free and have great fun just being themselves in there world suited just for them.

An excellent story that can be told to you guys about Dog World begins with the 2 main characters. Mindy (a beagle puppy) and Jack (also a beagle puppy). They are brother and sister and they were just born. They lay awake, sucking on theie mother's milk as the cuddle up together and rest.

Their other siblings were wild and annoying, so Jack and Mindy usually just stayed together, just the two of them. They were the best of friends until one day, something changed it all......

Please add on to this story. If we keep it going I think it would be great!

there was a fire. jack got out of the barn in time to see it go up in flames with his family inside. he herd Mindy cry out for help above all the others, be he could not get inside.

----------

after 4 hours, the fire had burnend itself out. jack riped through the pile of scorched wood and melted metal. he found his mother and his 3 siblings,dead and burned, but Mindy wasn't there. he searched the other side of the barn and found her, alive but not-so-well. she could barley breath. he nudged her many times, but she woulnt get up. then another dog came up. she was big and tall, and told jack that her name was squirrel, and she could help him...

The vet dogs looked at her real good and said "There may not be much we can do about it." "Oh, no. Please, you have to try something!" cried out Squirrel and Jack. "She's my sister and I can't live without her." Jack was sobbing uncontrolably now.

"Hmm. There may be one thing we can do to save her life." "Oh please, yes, you must do it!" cried out Jack and Squirrel. "OK" said the vets. "here's the plan... "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back