STORY COMPITION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky6482

Reaction score
O.K

make-up or tell a funny story and i will decide who the WINNER is before the 19/2/07 5:30pm!! There will be no rude things in the story please and I dont think there will be a prize cause I have got nothing, its just for fun!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SORRY BUT... this compition has been closed the only thing is i dont no how to close it if you do please do so!

O.Kmake-up or tell a funny story and i will decide who the WINNER is before the 19/2/07 5:30pm!! There will be no rude things in the story please and I dont think there will be a prize cause I have got nothing, its just for fun!! :(
aww man...i thought it was goin 2 b a tamagotchi or somethin like that...

SORRY BUT... this compition has been closed the only thing is i dont no how to close it if you do please do so!
just say: dear admin or tt team please close this topic... thankx!

and mabey,just mabey,they will close it!

*closed*

You can get a topic closed by PMing a Guide.. or... you can hit the "report" button found at the bottom right hand of every post. When you will out the report form, just say it is your topic and you would like to have it closed. :)

Thanks also for doing the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back