story name: tama halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy cris

Reaction score
introduction: At the top of a haunted house a mad scientist named Dr.Mametchi is conducting an interesting experement.Dr.Mametchi pulled the lever and yelled''its alive!! its alive!! i will name him Frankenpatchi!! a horrible monster which looked like a kutchipatchi with bolts in his neck arrised off the table and out the lab door toward the study.In the study in which a Furawitchi was mixing a potion

to poison Dr.Mametchi because Furawitchi was once a normal furawatchi but Dr.Mametchi had experimented on her and turned her ugly but also added some magical powers.Meanwhile Frankinpatchi moped into the study in which Furawitchi was ''AHHHHH!!!!!'' screamed Furawitchi

when she saw Frankinpatchi.Frankinpatchi stared as if he just saw a ghost and he did.A ghost which looked like a memetchi only seethrough like a ghost.Memeghost was once a normal memetchi but just like furawitchi memeghost was experemented on by Dr.Mametchi. Dr.Mametchi changed memetchi into ghost form with his horror machine.Just then Dr.mametchi walked in and appoligised and then said"Happy halloween to all and to all a good fright!!".

note: good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Furawatchi quickly ran off. "What has he done to me?!" she said.

Furawatchi ran farther, and farther into the woods, until she met a Memetchi.

"It so dark and scary in here..." Furawatchi said, with fear. "I better get out of here!" Furawatchi quickly ran off.

Furawatchi ran into Dr. Mametchi's Evil Lair, with bravery. "Now, I will kill you Dr. Mametchi!" she said, boldy.

uuuuugggghhhhhh... moaned frankinpatchi moping into the forest

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back