Story Title

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I want to write a story and maybe even publish it. It will be a children's book. My first idea was about a girl who had wax falling out of her ears. And one day it kept on building up and it opened up into a door. Kind of like the Wizard of OZ. But, I kinda want a differnt story. Anyone have any good suggestions? I could really use some help B) :) :) :) :)[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
you could write about a girl who gets trapped in a cave and the only person who can rescue her is her evil sister, Gwendora, but Gwendora doesn't want to rescue her sister because she plans to take power from her to become even more powerful than before. I like writing funny and evil stories, so I got lots of Ideas, just PM me if you need more help! Oh, since its a childrens book, you could make something like The Girl with the bubble gum habit . she could be a girl who chews bubble gum all the time, and she could get it stuck in her hair, and they have to cut her hair off because of the gum, and she dones't want to go out in public like that. a book like that teaches children how chewing gum alot or chewing it in bed can lead to drastic measures

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back