story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz!

Reaction score
i need some ideas for a story and how to start it plz will post it here when its finshed

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe u should get this moved to stuff we read!?

umm...what about a boy who buys a new pair of pants and when he wears them it makes him like, so popular!!

or...a city of tiny ppl who live on a tooth brush.

gud luck with ur story...i mite wanna read it after even tho i dont like reading!! :)

:|

If you want ideas for a story, go think of ideas. It's not the internet's job to write books for you or do your homework.

pyonchit, she was only asking 4 sum ideas.

i dont think it was for homework. i think she is righting for fun! its not like she is asking us to rite the hole book 4 her.

ok? she just needs sum help to think.

pyonchit

im just writing for fun thats all and i only need ideas thats all i like writing and im quite hurt by that its not very nice to say that sorry if i hurt your felling i dont mean to i was gonnia and peoples userrnames in my story

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, pyonchit.

pls try to be a little nicer! if u dont have any ideas 4 her, maybe u just should not post in teh topic.

im not tryin to sound rude, so dont take offense!! im just trying to make every1 feel happy.

so hav u chose wat to write about??

not yet wating for some more ideas im not really into poulailty and tooth brushes

o ok

i never write stuff so i dont no any ideas.

but if i come up with any i will tell u!

happy writing.

yes, pyonchit.pls try to be a little nicer! if u dont have any ideas 4 her, maybe u just should not post in teh topic.

im not tryin to sound rude, so dont take offense!! im just trying to make every1 feel happy.

so hav u chose wat to write about??
Well, what if she didnt know? Dont have to be so rude yourself you know. =/

Anyways write about something that express you and who you are...write about a mystery or a fairytale. Whatever YOU want!

~Mamitchi465

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back