Straight or Curly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Mine is curly, and lemme tell you, IT SUCKS! I straighten my hair EVERYDAY and it NEVER STAYS! I think it's because my hair is thick. it is very thick. I'm serious, if I had 1 wish, I'd wish for naturally straight hair. You guys may think it's a waste but that's how much I hate my hair.

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?

-C.M.

It's kind of both. My hair is currently quite short, and it it straight. When it's, oh, down to my shoulders, it starts getting wavy. The longer I grow my hair, the curlier it gets, but the top is always straight. It's very thick, too. I hate having it super long because I get more split ends that way.

My hair used to be almost impossible to curl but with the proper sprays and tools, it is possible XD it curls naturally when its dirty too.

my hair is thin, shoulder length, strait hair. Easy to handle with, but ugly and dull.

I have straight hair. I didn't brush it today but It's still straight... Probably because I got it cut short not long ago. I'd never grow it long again. EVER.

Mine is blonde, wavy and in a short bob like cut (goes long chest length fringe and shoulder length the rest) but I always curl it because it really suits me. If it won't curl I clip my fringe back

Straight but I use a straightener because the front locks get wavy and it looks horrible D:

naturally thin and straight and long. People keep saying "Is that all the hair you got? You need more! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" I wouldnt care really. My hair is knotty on the bottom but I dont care.

~SG~

EDIT: I meant to say SOMETIMEs its knotty. sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
My hair is really wavy, brown, and is down to my shoulders. I always wear it up, usually in a ponytail.

I wouldn't say 'curly' but naturally it is wavy, and really long. But I straighten it in the mornings, I don't really mind because it can just as easily be straightened :D .

My hair is long, thick and straight. It doesn't even go a little bit frizzy when it's wet. I guess I got lucky!

Mine was really short and it's long now.But mine both cause under my hair is wavy and my stright.But mostly it is curly and I love it that way!

~KK~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back