Strange evolution for my V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jzwolf530

Reaction score
I currently have a gen 3 girl named Jinx. Her dad was a Gozarutchi and her mom (from the matchmaker) was a Kiwitchi. Her grandmother was a Kusatchi and her grandfather (from the matchmaker) was Gunjirotchi. Her evolution was as follows:

Shiropetitichi -> Hotodetchi -> Nikatchi -> Kiwitchi

At first, I was like "That's cute. Her name is Jinx and she copied her mother." Then I looked at my charts so I could record it in my log and was shocked that Kiwitchi isn't supposed to evolve from Nikatchi. I know these charts aren't concrete, just a guideline, but is there anyway Kiwitchi can be added to that row too?

All I have is my chart showing the stages of evolutions, no pictures or exact details of how I obtained these characters.

As Eternal Mametichi Fan has basically said, it does all depend on the care level.

I'm not like an expert with tamagotchis but I know some things with the care levels. So changing that quite drastically can make a difference with what your tama evolved into.

I've always wondered this, as I'm not very good.

Can Tamagotchis inherit their parents looks? Like if a parent was a Memetchi and their daughter was a teenager but in a different care area, could that daughter still evolve into a Memetchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back