Strange glitches in my v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selia

Reaction score
I noticed, whenever I get Horoyotchi, bad things happen.Like:

1st horoyotchi:screen went blank after playing shapes

2nd horoyotchi:strange siren like noises, then a reset

3rd horoyotchi:died for no reason like my v4 violetchi

4th horoyotchi:almost reset itself, it went crazy first, then it almost resetted.

Why is it always happening?And why Horoyotchi?Is it just a coincidence?Is my tama glitched?Is it just plain bad luck?And it also happens whenever I get Tougyutchi.They suddenly hang and die for no reason.Why them...I always get them...Is my tama glitched?I tried reset download, and usually, it never worked.Is there anyway I can solve it? :p

I believe that it is a glitch, maybe it's the battery? If this persists, then unfortunately you will have to get a new Tama.

maybe its just a coincedince? probably not. but I've had somthing like this. once my v2

tama got all wet and ever since then whenever I got the teen with a propeller on his head it made a quick beep/ding sound.

I hate it when theres a glitch thats heretitary, but to avoid it, don't get funny skill. I think Haroyotchi is normally gotten with lots of funny points.

;)

Hi! Well maybe it's turining like that because of the way you take care of it. Or something is wrong wih your tama. Maybe you should write something to bandai or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back