Strange/odd weather today

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Today it is strange/odd weather at my area is rain,foggy all day. Next day at my area will rain,wind,foggy.

What your area weather odd/strange?

yesterday it was very hot.. then at around half past four it started to storm... in sydney

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday it got up to 70 degrees, and today, it snowed.

It went up to 70 today.
In Pennsylvania.. [Where I live]
I live in Pennyslvania too.

And it got up to 70.

It was pretty odd (ahaha pretty odd. 83) for us. It's usually like in the 30s or 40s at this time of year.

Yesterday was 85 O.O

This morning it was raining but by afternoon it was clear and sunny :chohimetchi:

It was really foggy yesterday and today it got up to 70 degrees. (Ohio) I jumped on my trampoline ^^

-psycho

It was surpisingly warm here in NJ. O_O And foggy.

Sometimes, it rains really hard in the morning, then it gets very hot in the afternoon in the summer.

Where I used to live, temperatures went up to 65, everybody had sun stroke.

I live in Pennyslvania too. And it got up to 70.

It was pretty odd (ahaha pretty odd. 83) for us. It's usually like in the 30s or 40s at this time of year.
Count yourself lucky.

It got up to 50 here in O. H. I. O.

But the day before it was ice, and -5

xD

Wednesday our temps were in the Teens, Thursday they were in the 30's. Friday it was in the mid 60's. Friday night we had tornados, hurricane force winds, and severe hail/thunderstorms that damaged huge portions of my area. Within 6 hours, temps dropped into the 20's, and we had an ice/snow storm all day Saturday. Today it's 40 something again.

It was harrowing those few days, and extremely odd. Our average weather for this time of the year is 30-40 degrees in the day, 10-20s at night, and some snow and ice. o.o Freakish weather lately.

It's pretty average weather over here. =)

The snow in MA is clearing up rapidly and it was Winter's first warm day this morning! Woop woop! x3

(This is such a polite weather-ish topic..)

You want to hear odd?

It snowed and then the next day it was back in the 70s and there was no evidence that it had even snowed.

My area's weather is constantly changing. It was humid and in the 70s during the morning-afternoon and then in an hour it changed into the 50s!

OUR weather is WEIRD. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back