strange ways you met yor..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 4th grade I would not sing in front of anyone and my friends Abby and Amanda got to me to sing,and Kristin and Caitlin were hiding behind one of the trees listening to me! Well,I wouldn't call them my est friends now,but still. The way I met Taylor was that we got paired up in class during math!

Well in preschool she sat in the corner and cried and refused to talk to anyone, so I went and sat down and stared at her.

Then she started talking to me.

And the moral of this story is: stare at people.

[SIZE=7pt]On Vacation in Mexico.[/SIZE]

I know, that's really weird, but I found out that she only lived a town away from me.

So we hang out, even 2 years later.

:lol:

I have a guy bestfriend, but he moved a year ago.

My Lifelong Bestfriend?

We met in School in Grade One.

We are still really tight as friends.

I have my friends and lots of them, but only a few Bestfriends that I can really rely on.

Last edited by a moderator:
S-

there was a spirit week thingy at our school, and there was twin day. my other friend already got a twin, so i was angry. so i walked up to S and said

"hey, wanna be my twin?" and she said yes. and we just built up from there.

B-

four years later, trying to get S an online Bf xDD

their relationship never was, but now we'ree good friens.

T-

one day in 6th grade, i was talking to a girl in my science class. T came up, and we started talking about buses. i was'nt really paying attention to her xD

but she kept going on aboutt

"hey, i ride your bus."

and i did'nt hear her. but then she yelled

" I RIDE YOUR BUS!!" and i was like

"...cool. we should sit together." and we did.

T-

[different one]

i was sitting in math on the first day of 7th grade. and the girl next to me said

"dude... this teacher's a b****. " and it just went from there.

A-

i was walking into class one day and singing

" I LIKE PIEEEE"

and she was like

"SO DO IIIIIII"

and yeah.

there's more, but i feel lazy =p

i'll post 'em later.

i met my friend vivian at a piano competition when we were both 9. we knew each other at chinese school, so we started up a chat. then our parents became immediate friends chatting while we competed. Then it ended up being that she won 1st place and i won 3rd, and we congratulated each other and it went from there!!!!

after that we became bffs, and we have been for abt....almost 4 and a half years i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back