strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

me love tama23

Reaction score
my tama sat on a toilet today instead of pooing on the screen it pooed in the toilet.... :lol: but it was funny :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

i think that happend to me too!... 2 questions: 1.what version is your tama? v.1,v.2,v.3,v.4,v4.5?

2.what shape was the toilet? toliet shaped, kinda square , other(it u pick other tell me what shape)

thanks!

maybe your tama is potty trained! :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

'(l__l)'

(='.'=)

(")_(")<This is bunnie he and his friends will dominate the world!!!!!

bunnie's friends : :lol: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Younger characters use a potty. Once they start growing up, they use a toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know..... now that i think about it i think your tamagotchi was taking a bath not going on a toilet....but What do i know......i've only had a tama for 2 days!!!

♥Tamagurl♥

------------------

*If you look deep down inside someone, you'll find something good...and I mean deep-deep down.-♥Tamagurl♥

Miles of smiles,

Yesh. When you see your tam standing on the ground with two lines on each side of tam, go to the toilet icon, and do it quickly. You can actually add some training on the tam's training bar. As, Binary said, the youngsters use a duck potty and the olders use a huge toilet. >(*-*)

Later my mates, ~Christail~

Congrats! Your tamagotchi is one step away from being a full adult. Instead of pooing on the floor your tamagotchi is now getting matured and is ready to learn.

[SIZE=21pt]Well that is the toilet. Tamas will use that in time if they are potty trained/ toilet trained. :D :huh: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back