Strangest glitches.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want you all to tell me your strangest glitches that happen to your tamagotchi. ONE TIME I HAD A BABY tAMA AND I GOT MY TAMAGOTCHI WET tHEN ALL oF a sudden it turned to an adult then it died in thirty seconds.

I have only one piece of advice for you: don't let it get wet! That can result in various glitches, including involuntary icon highlighting, circuit-board malfunction, battery short-out, and quite a few more.

Yep Mimitchi_Pal is right dont let your tama get wet not only will your tama be damaged but you might be shocked by the battery or something!

Just reset and start over again ;) :furawatchi:

MIne was stolen earlier this year but before that my brother left his out in the rain! :unsure:

my sister was really young when she first got a tamagotchi, so after puttting it in her mouth a few times, she ended up with a mental gotchi that thought she was pressing B repeatedly!

my music star hade a friend then i ceaped pressing b then my friend change to king and his name changed to aske12-f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back