Strawberry Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazza legend

Reaction score
Can you get mimitchi out of the strawberry tama?

What can you get out of it?

What is its name? Can you give me any info on this strawberry tamagotchi, as my kinamanokotchi just turned into it. :chohimetchi: :( :( :(

it is called ichigotchi you can get most the adults out of it, including mimitchi

...........................hope i helped.........................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi i am new on tamatalk and i really need to know how to get kuchipatchi

:lol:it is this guy next to these words if it shows for me

:D hello i am just that ichigotchi cannot turn into mimitchi it can only turn into mametchi

and almost every other character... hope it helped....

Ummm.......I know how to get it on V1.Kuchipatchi I mean.Just discipline it once and praise it once.There you go.Also,I think you need to be on first generation.That's how mine was. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :D

[SIZE=8pt]well, for 1 thing, you have to keep the hearts full ALL THE TIME :D 1ce you see 1 go down, fill it up write away!!!same thing for :ichigotchi: , but let the hearts go down 2 5 times ONLY!!!!!!! it worked for me...........[/SIZE]

P.S. you have to be doing this ever since it turned a kid :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

hi hope i can help, my friend calls it a strawberryotchi but i don't think thats the right name, you have taken pretty good care of your tama. congrads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back