Stressed Out - Need Advice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
There's two main topics I would like to express myself about. One is about a friend, and the other, about a boy.

So, I have this friend, and in this case, we'll call her C. I have a few other friends that don't like C. I like C, and we're best friends. We've been at eachother's houses and everything. C is very shy, and is more in to reading than having fun. These few other friends I have don't think she fits in with us... :huh: Since when were we even a clique, anyways? Well, my other friends' names are H, K, K2, and H2. In gym yesterday, we were to be in groups of 4. Problem is, there's an uneven number of girls in our class. So, K, K2, and H invite me to their group, and I join, unfortunately leaving C and H2 out. They both sit with us, hoping that a group of 6 will be good enough. But H2 is chosen for a group with the boys, and that leaves 5. One has to go. Everyone says, "Vote C off, vote C off". I wanted to vote K2 off. It was getting so immature that H says, "Guys, I'll just go." So K takes it out on C. "Why did H have to leave? You hang out with V (me) all the time! Can't you just leave her side for once?" Of course, I didn't hear this until C told me. So I talked to K, and she thinks that C hangs out with me too much. Umm... ok? Jealous, much? Then I asked H, K2, H2, and my other friend M, and they all agreed. I'm in a dilema now; who am I suppose to hang out with? :huh: I do think that C is a little too attached to me, though. But how do I get her to bug off a bit?

Issue number two...

Theres this kid in my class, and let's call him... G for guy, so nobody knows who he is. :) I was falling for this other dude in my class, but I don't like him any more. In the beginning of the school year, I thought, hey, G is kind of cute... But then it wore off pretty quick. But for the last two weeks, I've been looking at him a lot, and he's gotten a lot cuter. He got a haircut and he looks really good now. He's not that popular, and if he wanted to get together with me or something of that nature, I bet my friends would think I was a dork. :huh: But he has a great personality deep down, and whenever my friends look at him they say "ew". I've kept this a secret, and only told a good buddy on TamaTalk. But... I think he likes me back. Today in English, we were working on Connotations, which is like comparing words and seeing if they are negative or positive. The words were look, gaze, and stare. The question was, which one was neutral, positive, or negative? Out teacher told us that gaze was positive, and as a joke, he added "When you look into that special someone's eyes..." Hehe, and then I quickly glance at G (pretending my eyes were making their way to the clock) and he's looking at me. And I'm like... umm... ok? :) lol. And then today in math class I was waiting to get paper and he was standing infront of me, so I think, what's taking so long? And I look, and he's getting a piece of paper for me. I say thanks, and float back to my seat... ;) Heh, he always looks at me, and I don't think he expects a thing about me liking him. In the beginning of the year, my looks weren't as good as now; therefor he treated me quite rudely. But now, he acts like an angel. His best bud, N, told me that G doesn't like me or my friend K when we were talking about how K thought G liked my other friend N2. I don't intend on talking to G about this anytime soon...

Advice? I need it pretty bad for both situations. :D

lolz, sorry that this post isn't helping but with all of the letters you used for your friends names it got me really confused reading this. I had to keep on looking back at who was H2 and K2 and K and H and so on....lolz sorry about that! :wacko:

Liek i've said before (In situation 1) friends cannot force yo uto be friends with people. If yo udo want to continue hanging with C, do so. If you don't, then just tell her honestly. Better she knows now than later.

Situation 2: Are you sure he doesn't just love you for your looks...? ...my looks weren't as good as now; therefor he treated me quite rudely... It seems that he may be just being nice to you for your looks. But if you are interested in getting to know him, once again, be honest. I know it'll be hard but if those people are truely your friends they won't judge you on your taste of guy... :wacko:

I think what rachelgotchi said was correct.

The boy...well, I have a friend, just like G. I don't like him but we're really good friends. What I think you should do is to start talking to him, get to know him more better and see what he's like. If you think you like him then I think maybe you could ask him who he likes, if he says he won't tell you then send him an email (if he has an email address) and ask him who he likes again. Boys usually can tell someone who they like by email more than when they're in front of you.

Warriorscats - Yeah, I knew it was confusing, but I didn't want to say the real names. :mimitchi:

rachelgotchi - I think I'm going to spend an equal amount of time with everybody, so nobody thinks I hang out with anyone "too much". Eh... I don't know if he likes me just because he thinks I'm pretty or something. I'll be as honest as I can, and my friends don't know about G yet. So that means if he DOES like me for my personality, etc., then I will keep an eye on what they say about it. :(

cute_pop - I'm starting to get to know him through AIM. He has a pug lol. It is easier, though. And I think since he knows me better, that's the reason he's being nicer to me. :)

Warriorscats - Yeah, I knew it was confusing, but I didn't want to say the real names. :(
yeah I wouldn't have said my friends real names either. Well anyway it dosen't matter anymore becuase I could still understand what you were trying to say.

problem one:

If your friends are telling you that you shouldn't hang out with friend C then that means that they are probably jealous(sp?) Anyway I know that this probably isn't true but they aren't really good friends if they tell you who you can and can't have as a friend.

problem 2:

If he just likes you for your looks then I wouldn't get interested in him. I would only get a crush on someone who likes you because of your personality(sp?) but if he likes you for because he likes you and not your looks then go for it! :)

I feel really sad for C. I used to be just like that. I think you should try to get her to open up. Try to make everybody friends. It was so hard for me when I was younger. I just had to learn to open up and be a little more outgoing. Please just try and put C's feelings into consideration. I could go on and on with my pity story, but I have to eat my dinner.

For the friend issue:

If you think C is too attached to you, maybe hang out with your other friends, not just C. That'll get her a bit un-attached to you, but not so much that she's not your friend anymore. You don't have to hang out with her ALL THE TIME. I had the same issue once. All I did was hang out with my other friends a few times. She got a little mad, but that's how some people are. She got over it and realized that I had other friends, too, and that she's not my only one. Soon we all became good friends :wub: then I switched schools... :)

For the guy thing:

It sounds like this guy just likes you for your looks. I have the same issue (sorta). Just on one of my best friends :) Find out how he likes you, then go on from that :)

Hope I helped,

tamakitty710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back