Stretch Marks D;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
I hope there already isn't a topic on this...

I read that it's normal for a girl going through puberty to have stretch marks on her breasts. Well, I noticed some on my breasts. Is it normal? Do they go away? Do/have any of you had stretch marks?

:D

It's normal, they fade(go away) after time, and yes I have them xP

If you want to speed of the process of their healing, try cocoa butter.

This is an article about it, for those who don't know the purpose:

Ezine

This is the brand I prefer:

Palmer's

I don't use it anymore, because I have so many all around xP I just stopped caring.

If you "grew" in fairly quickly then yes, it's normal.

I kind of busted over the summer so I have them. I asked Chatterbox if it was normal and we had a whole discussion. :lol:

Ah. I feel so much better, guys! Thanks for the links, Sweet Kandi.

When I first got them I thought I had breast cancer. Dx

If you "grew" in fairly quickly then yes, it's normal.
I kind of busted over the summer so I have them. I asked Chatterbox if it was normal and we had a whole discussion. ^_^
Omg, I thought you were a boy, tamaw/pants!

I read your post and was just like O_O

XD

Anyway, no I don't have stretch marks on my breasts. I guess if you've had pretty sudden growth then it's normal. It's most likely a 50% of girls thing. =3

I don't have any on my breasts, but I do have some on my legs, as I was on a steriod that made me bloat and gain a lot of weight at once. O__O It's all off now, as I'm off the medication, but I do have a few stretch marks.

I used like, cocoa butter lotion or something on them, and I think it helped a lot. The lotion is actually for pregnant women. I think my mom got it at Wal-Mart. So just rub some of that on and it should help prevent/clear them off, though they may not ever completely go away.

I have them, and have had them for a long time. I can tel you from experience that even without cocoa butter/formulas for pregnant women, they WILL fade over time. They will never completely disappear but they will fade to the point where you can't see them until you're VERY close up. Most women will get them at some point in their life, so don't worry about them, they're perfectly normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back