Stuck on a Game? thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not exactly stuck, but like I was playing Twilight Princess and I got the key right before you enter arbiter's ground and then I get to the door inside and my key is gone. I'm like WTF O_O?! I go back looking for it and it's gone. And I had it, I saved. I didn't even quit. I may have fell into the sand like once or twice inside -coughmorelikefivecough-, but still.

Is this some freaky glitch or was I supposed to lose my key if I fall into the sand? o_o

Can I ask. Whats the shield called? I've 100% completed TC so I'll be able to help
I don't know what you mean by what's it called.

I'm pretty much still in the beginning and I'm a wolf, and Midna said she would help me and blah blah blah. But then she said I had to get a shield and a sword first. I got a shield and I'm trying to take the sword from Colin's house. I can't figure out how to take out my shield and use it to defend myself. :lol:

I'm pretty much still in the beginning and I'm a wolf, and Midna said she would help me and blah blah blah. But then she said I had to get a shield and a sword first. I got a shield and I'm trying to take the sword from Colin's house. I can't figure out how to take out my shield and use it to defend myself. :furawatchi:
You mean use it as a wolf? You can't use the sheild as a wolf. o_O

Okay, to get the sword from Colin's house, you have to go around to the right side (Wii version, left if you're playing on the gamecube) and use your senses. You should see on the side of the house this sparkly spot. You have to dig there and then you get into the house.

I'm pretty sure that's how you do it if that's what you're talking about. I don't really remember exactly to the beginning. >_>

i dont no if u have it or not but how do u get funkiki island on u b funkys. (computer game)

click here to see the u b funkys forum site

hehe... no help, huh? WRONG!!! Ok, all you need to do is play it a couple of times (even if you lose Dx) and remember what you needed to do to connect "one of the four friends" and if you STILL need help, use markus's Healing Touch :p
I'm too stupid to figure it out xD I've tried it like 5 million times in a row. One time I was two rotates away from beating it, but I ran out of time.

I thought Markus' Healing Touch only made things move slower, but time went by normally xD

I'm too stupid to figure it out xD I've tried it like 5 million times in a row. One time I was two rotates away from beating it, but I ran out of time.
I thought Markus' Healing Touch only made things move slower, but time went by normally xD
I have no idea.

It sounds alright to me xD

does anyone know how to beat the level with the evil dragon on zack and wiki?(wii)

Medi: Bring lots and LOTS of potions, and maybe a few Dusk and Great balls. you can catch the evolved form of Chingling here. and when your at Spear Pillar, Hope your rivals Staravia lives, cause thats his best.

I didnt need any help rightn ow, I just wanted to Help medicham.

I'm TRYING to figure out Mario Sunshine. How do I get that Anti-Mario thing? How many level's need I beat? How many Blue Stars will I need to get?

This is probably seen as a stupid game, but. ..

On Narnia (lion witch etc) how do you get out of the Training grounds??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty much still in the beginning and I'm a wolf, and Midna said she would help me and blah blah blah. But then she said I had to get a shield and a sword first. I got a shield and I'm trying to take the sword from Colin's house. I can't figure out how to take out my shield and use it to defend myself. :mellow:
You cant yet, since your still a wolf, Its on your back until you get to where you need to be.

But to get the sword, you have to sneak round and dig on the Right hand side. So you get into the house, then you grab the sword, go out from where you came and do whatever you need to to after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back