Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Splatoon, I've gotten myself to S rank recently and it's living hell! I'm horribly addicted to this game and I can't wait for the Splatfest later today.

Probably going to mow some lawns to buy a Wii U and come home looking a bit smug when I'm bringing home the machine.

Sticker collecting

Bear hair clips

Cleaning nails (mostly the underside)

Birds in my city

Going to a card game meetup or something

That's about it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Blink-182

Since they released Bored To Death I've gotten hope again and keep buying old magazine clippings on eBay for my shrine bc i hate myself

vacuuming

idky but like the smell afterwards and then how clean it looks

gives me chills that does

Ahhh I have a lot

~ Cars/Cars 2 (I watched the first movie a couple weeks ago, and now I have an obsession that will probably last for a couple months ewe)

~ Aikatsu/Aikatsu Stars (I love Aikatsu music!~)

~ PriPara (Triangle <3)

~ Hoppe Chan/Hoppe (I got a Cheeks-Chan toy for my birthday aND NOW LIKE CARS, I HAVE AN OBSESSION THAT WILL LAST A LONG TIME)

~ Angelic Pretty (Yes, I know, Angelic Pretty is an expensive lolita brand, but I don't care)

I have more but the list will be way too long so I just put down my main obsessions owo'

Currently obsessed with my Filofax/inserts again, since the boyfriend bought us a snazzy new printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back