Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Music Jam is coming up in three days and I'm so excited I can barely keep calm on the inside and if I don't calm down soon I'll explode, then fix myself, then explode, then fix myself times a million.

So, yeah ;]

^ where is your icon from? it looks way too familiar and its kinda bugging me because i want to know xD

My obsessions?

- Castlevania

- Shiny things

- Butterflies

- Kites

- Balloons

- Clouds

- Neon colors

- Soup

^ where is your icon from? it looks way too familiar and its kinda bugging me because i want to know xD

My obsessions?

- Castlevania

- Shiny things

- Butterflies

- Kites

- Balloons

- Clouds

- Neon colors

- Soup
Its from rugrats.

Still obsessed with Bath and Body Works (LOVED the semi-annual sale that just ended...I must have gone back at least 10 times XD), Tamagotchi, Smallville, Harry Potter, taking pictures, and music. Hmm...a new one. I'd have to say Taylor Lautner. Hahaha. I mean, I've always thought he was a cutie and I wouldn't say I'm crazy about the Twilight series. Just that he's cute and that I'm a bit of a pedo because I'm in my early 20s, lol. :p

Um.

The fact that Music Jam is starting at 7:00 PM, so I'mma go offline soon, then at 6:30 I'll watch Bakugan then go back online.

:3

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (mostly Bel26 & 8018)

Do You Remember - Jay Sean ft. Sean Paul & Lil Jon

Super Junior (Lee Donghae & Kim Heechul <3)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Fairy Tail

Filipino dramas.

shrimp tempura

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Mmmm, shrimp tempura. I'm also obsessed with watching Jeopardy! in addition to all the others I've mentioned. :)

Still obsessed with Bath and Body Works (LOVED the semi-annual sale that just ended...I must have gone back at least 10 times XD), Tamagotchi, Smallville, Harry Potter, taking pictures, and music. Hmm...a new one. I'd have to say Taylor Lautner. Hahaha. I mean, I've always thought he was a cutie and I wouldn't say I'm crazy about the Twilight series. Just that he's cute and that I'm a bit of a pedo because I'm in my early 20s, lol. :D
AHHAHA pedo lolz

I'm obsessed with saying the word "yo", eating Wheat Thins, andddd taking like 123838933943943 pictures on my Iphone!!!!!! Gahhhh I really need to stop that, but its oober fun:))))

(haha not that many pics baha;) but just an example)

Barnes and Noble, Bath and Body Works, classics novels, Tamagotchis, music, the color blue, Smallville, Harry Potter, collecting things. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back