Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-debates

-the word potato

-time machines

-hoping the haters at school will like not talk about me....

I'm still obsessed with all the same stuff, but mainly Survivor, which, like I said last post, will NEVER leave the obsession list, ever! Because it's awesome!

Watching Castle, Nathan Fillion, Christmas music, the Goldfish crackers, and Reese's peanut butter cups. :)

Pokemon(competitive battling), Vocaloid(mostly Vocarock), computers, and mochas.

I'm gonna have to add Mike Swords,MIKA Words and Ken TamaChat meme!

Tamatalk, Tamagotchis, Rye bread with pepperoni, handcream, Parnips, making jewellery....Cheese.

I can't really think of that much stuff but there are loads of things I'm like OwO with...

Finding new music, piano, Tamagotchis, Goldfish crackers, Bath and Body works products, and earrings.

Ponies, Super Mario, asdf movies(i'm pretty sure you know them), video game music, ice cream, deviantART.

AND RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDS!

Last edited by a moderator:
~Sims series (currently Sims 3)

~My first tama that is arriving (Green Peacock v4.5)

~Vampire Diaries and Once Upon a Time TV Series

^^^No, really, check them out. Vampire Diaries is about a teen and two vampire brothers who love her...a lot more complex than that though (many cliffhangers) and Once Upon A Time is about a woman who discovers a town where all storybook/fairy tale characters live but don't remember their fairy tale lives so they're trapped as "regular" people. Again, also hard to explain (many twists).

~Books, particularly fiction/fantasy/supernatural

~Forums that can discuss said obsessions ^_^

All the same stuff, but also Canada from Hetalia (even though I don't watch it xDD Thank you Ella!!!)

So, to recap:

Survivor (This one is NEVER leaving the list! Ever!)

Palindromes (You know, the numbers that read the same forwards and backwards? e.g. 121)

Tamas (Kinda)

Asperger's (Kinda)

Mika S. Words, Mike Swords and Ken chat meme

Canada from Hetalia <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back