Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm a huge stuffed animal lover. I'm like... obsessed. So I began to wonder, what are your guys' opinions on stuffed animals? What is your favorite stuffed animal that you own? Give some background information too like where you got it, who gave it to you, how long you've had it, etc.
I collect stuffed animals, so let me count: 1, 2, 3......

about; 70! :D :D :eek:

also, my favorite is stuffie is Waffles; the welsh terrier! Because she represents my welsh terrier!

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than all my webkinz, I have to say a few:

-Butter-My Golden retriver (not a webkinz) I call her butter because she is so soft at very Floppy. From my aunt. when I was five.

-Lamby- (I WAS A BABY) she is my little lamb from when I was mabye two. she wear a little sweater with a flower attached to it. (The sweater came with her) from my parents.

-Charlie- My small yet a little big bear named Charlie. I dont know why I named him that, but my mom helped me. He wears a little dark red bow tie! from my aunt when I was six?

-Elmo- My little Elmo doll when I was born. From my dad.

I rly hate to admit it, but I am 11 and I still hug and sleep with stuffies, I just think they are so cute! And, I RLY hate to admit this one but I still like Care Bears, and so does my big sister.
Well, I'm 12, and I still sleep with stuffed animals. I also have 3 Care Bears. :3

^Same here. I love hugging my stuffies.

You'll always love them. And they'll never stop loving you. ;3

I rly hate to admit it, but I am 11 and I still hug and sleep with stuffies, I just think they are so cute! And, I RLY hate to admit this one but I still like Care Bears, and so does my big sister.
So do my dogs =D

Okay, I admit. I sleep with my mushroom ._.

I have the cutest Stuffed Cheetah
[x] There's a picture, for those who are interested :3
OH MY GOODNESS!

I have one just like that! I have the shirt to , but in these pictures, there's not shirt. I'm so glad someone else has a Cheetah Stuffed animal <3 here are some pictures of mine :

Face Foward

High Five.. eer.

'just chillin'

Mug shot..

Don't turn you back on me DX

She's a cutie right? Yeah. She's my favorite stuffed animal. As you can see, I love Cheetahs. but not because of her. But I normally don't go to Build a bear. When I heard they had a cheetah I just HAD to make one... I made her I think this summer, unsure.

Ohmygosh, I HEART STUFFED ANIMALS! >w< I <3 all of my stuffed animals, so I'll tell you who I sleep with on a regular basis.

My build-a-bear frog

A cow (Cute plump cow!)

Kuchipatchi stuffed animal (<3)

My Yoshi stuffed animal from 7 years ago

My sister's Yoshi

Haha, and I all put them in the same place every night. I remember it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back