Stuffed up day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
Today has been full of tears and heartbreak

So here I go

You may remember my topic I need a little advice (I will add link in a min) But the mean girl found out I liked him and didn't tell him but during the lunch time truth or dare game she used her friend to ruin me! She told her friend to dare Vinnie to ask her out and of course she said yes and the truth or dare rules say if you are dared to go out with some one you have to go out with them for a week before dumping them.

THE WORST IS TO COME

Remember Saz Lernin? We share this Tamatalk account and she just got diagnosed with... Err sad to say I think i'm going to cry... Lukemia (I think thats how you spell it)

;) I'm weeping

I wish the best of luck for your friend. I hope you both feel better.

Chemotheripy has made her bald... I'm going to but her a wig... and a nice hat
Um how long has this person been in chemotherapy? Cause I doubt that she would be bald so quickly. She probably shouldn't have a lot of hair though.

I am so sorry! If that happened to any of my firends I would die! I care for them all so much its hard to think about!

The mean girl? Wow, Hehe I have a mean story, something liek that PM me to find out.

Good luck! Give her my best wishes!

**~CatxLoverxForever~**

Wow. That's pretty bad. Bill Walsh just died from Leukemia. (I'm not helping very much, am I?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back