Stupid bonding thing, I need help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTiffany

Reaction score
Well, I've played quite a few games, have a lot of items froms codes, but my bond percent is still zero. My Tamas are still children only, and I've only played for two days. What am I doing wrong? How can I make the bond go up?

well, you need to get bonding from when they call for time tgo play. as well, bonding doesn't go up everybtime they want to play. It goes up every 3 times they play! ( look for the question mark or the musical note. every even hour of the day, 2,4,6,8,12,10, ex)

King DVD, Unchi-Kun, and Magokorotchi raise bondage-if you use them a total of 33-34 times. Other items are useless for bondage.

Set the time to 3:59 PM or 11:59 AM and wait for 1 minute, then they will call. Babies will not call for bonding. Also you can use a specific item 34 times and the bonding level will go up by 10%.

To raise the bonding percentage by 10% by letting them call, (setting the time at 3:59 PM or 11:59 AM), You must do it for 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back