Stupid Phone Calls.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadermort

Reaction score
Have you had any stupid phone calls like I have?

First, my Uncle Sean called at 4 a.m. saying how he felt bad for us because on the news it said someone's apartment burned down, and it was a mile away from ours. He was moaning and yawning "I'm so sorry about the apartment burning down and I hope it's not too much trouble to fix it, and I hope you're insurance covers that and oh.. it was a different apartment. Never mind."

THEN, about a week ago my dad's friend Kevin called at 12 a.m. saying he thought he had rabies because his stomach hurt and he felt tired (at 12 a.m.? No duh?), and he thought he got it from his dog. I was awake when he called. I didn't answer because I thought some creepy stalker would be on the other end. When it stopped ringing I started to think it was my friend Nicole.

Have you had any insane phone calls like this?

I hope so. I want to hear about them XD.

I always get weird phoen calls, One went like this:

I had just sent Brendan a text chainletter.

he calls

Me: "What?"

Him: "That thing didn't work."

Me: "Okay?"

Him: "So why did you send it?"

Me: "To see if it worked."

Him: "But, It didn't."

Me: "Well, I guess we found out, huh?" -hangs up-

I also get prank calls, a lot. Friends.

Have you gotten a call from Bob down at the station, telling you to buy a new van because it's good to buy new cars? If you did, that was Nicole. XD

No,But someone texted me lastnight that had the wrong cell phone number XD:

Person:Hey boy whats up

Me: I think you have the wrong number

Person:Oh im sorry is this a girl

me:Why do you want to know

Person:Oh im sorry this was my brothers number i guess he changed it but im pretty sure this is a girl

me:eek:k just don't text me again

Person:Um 'kay

XD it was really funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ALWAYS have weird calls/messages.

I've had multiple Spanish message. One time I picked up the phone and this guy started talking in Spansh and when I told him "no.. spanish..o?" he kept asking me WHY I didn't speak Spanish. I'm like.. uh?? I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH??

Weird. And then he started asking for my name so I hung up. o..o

I've had many other: ppl texting me about me being some guy named "Kiki", someone asking about the land I was selling, multiple people for some guy named Mario..

Someone called me, babbling about Chinese people and China and I hung up thinking it was Chip 0.0 it wasn't. I was all uh. . .

Spencer called me saying something about 20,000 pizzas but I recognized his voice and I was all xD lawl. Nice try Spencer.

Then I get calls in school ._. those are always fun.

No, I don't get them. Other than those annoying "Is your car safely ensured?? Whether it is or not, we'll offer you a once in a lifetime car insurance opportunity with a full moneyback guarantee!" Blah. Or, "Congratulations!! You've just won a free trip to a luxury hotel in Hawaii! Simply call this number to claim your free stay at our deluxe resort!" Yeah, right. x_x

I'm usually the one doing the pranks, though. "Hello, this is Martha from Martha's Bagel Farm. We sell bagels - all kinds of bagels. Fresh bagels, plain bagels, wholegrain bagels, you name it! All organically grown with no preservatives used whatsoever!! Plus, if you sign up to the Bagel Newsletter before March 10th, you'll receive your very own complimentary bagel gift set!" -person hangs up-

Yup, that's just what me and my friends do at sleepovers. x3

I prank call people saying that I think they are sexy and stuff xD

But this is the one I usually use:

Hello, this is Larry from Wal Mart, calling to inform you about our brand new paint selection. We have 2 lovely shades of blue, and 1 perfect shade of silver. -in robotic woman computer voice- Press one now, to hear more about the paint selection.

Then there are liek, a trillion things you can do if they don't reply or press one.

I'm usually the person who makes the stupid calls XD

I just changed my number recently so I've been getting a LOT of wrong-calls from the previous owner's friends.

I feel a bit bad though. The number the recording for t-mobile gave me belonged to someone's prepaid phone that was out of minutes <.< They did that last time too.

So now this girl has to get a new number and tell everyone, lol.

I usually make the dumb calls.

I like to ring people, ask for someone I know doesn't live there then when they say 'Sorry wrong number' I say 'No, I'm avoiding them'

I like that comedian guy who thought that up!

Me: Hello?

Person: Is this Tim?

Me: No. I think you have the wrong number.

Person: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

Person: Are you sure your not Tim's Wife?

Me: I don't know anyone by the name of Tim.

Person: Oh.

Then he hung up.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.Neon

Ugh. I get so many calls from people I dont know. It's all cause some dumb idiot guy never told his friends that he changed his number. I got his old number. I once got a random text: "wut up fu**boi" o_O

And also another random text, some guy thought I was his brother and I said no, and he thought I was lying and was all "You want a black man sittin around your family thanksgiving dinner??!"

I got scared. But now when people I don't know call me, I answer in a hag voice and they never call back. :mametchi:

I get calls like this

"This is the last reminder that your warranty on your car blah blah blah'

I hang up.

Then the next day

"This is the last reminder that your warranty on your car blah blah blah"

If its the last reminder why do you keep reminding us??xD

Then sometimes people call and when I pick up no one answers, Im like 'Hello?' and then I hear the noise it makes when someone hangs up.It always happen when I answer!? :blink:

I like to prank call too!xD

I was at my friends house once and they made me take my sisters cell phone to call when I want to be picked up.Then from my friends home phone we called numbers from my sisters cell phone and said things like.

"Hi.This is george.Would you like to have s e x?If you do, tell me where you live, and Ill bring my d i ck, and a c o n d o m."

Then they say who is this and we hang up.xD

We also tell them we are going to kill them or that they are gonna die and stuff :mametchi:

Its fun!xD

Not that I remember,..but my friend told me this one:

Old Lady: Hello Jennifer and Bob. Call me back. f***! b****! s***!...etc.

And the Old lady kept swearing for over 5 minutes. O.O

someone sent me a text message saying "oooh yeah fine"

wrong number maybe...or it could just be my weird perverted friends.

I used to have a stalker(ish) fellow. He called my house everyday what felt like 2389217946598436934783 times. I counted once, it reached 46 calls in one day. Sad to say, I'm not lying.

He's toned down quite a bit though. At the most nowdays, it's 6 calls. He called me AT LEAST 9 times to wish me merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back